Osteoporosis Drugs: Technologies and Global Markets
- The global market for drugs that treat and prevent osteoporosis was estimated at $8 billion in 2009. This market is projected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.8% to reach $9.7 billion in 2014.
The U.S. market for osteoporosis drugs is the largest geographical segment by revenues. This market was worth $3.9 billion in 2009 and is expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.5% to reach $4.8 billion in 2014.
- The European Union (EU) market was valued at $2.5 billion in 2009 and is projected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.5% to reach $2.8 billion in 2014.
STUDY GOALS AND OBJECTIVES
- Disease overview
- Patient population analysis
- Industry structure and competitive analysis, including tiers of competition, competitive factors, market unmet needs, challenges, and trends
- Overall market revenue forecast, as well as revenue forecast by major drug classes and geographical regions
- Global market shares and by geographical regions
- In-depth analyses of current drug classes and profiles of major drugs
- Reviews and analyses of compounds in clinical trials, with an emphasis on drugs in advanced stages of development
- Examine BCC’s complete catalog of Market Research Reports and place direct orders
- Subscribe to any of BCC’s many industry newsletters
- Read announcements of recently published reports and newly launched newsletters
- Register for BCC’s well-known conferences
- Request additional information on any BCC product
- Take advantage of special offers