Peanut Allergy : Outlook on Global Disease Burden and Therapies (Palforzia)
This report provides an overview of the current and future market dynamics of the peanut allergy treatment market. The study explores the management of peanut allergy, epidemiology, economic burden, and includes an overview of a new peanut allergen treatment, Palforzia.
- An overview of the global market for peanut allergy
- Analysis of current and future market dynamics of peanut allergy market and identification of key drivers, restraints and opportunities
- Coverage of disease background and epidemiology and discussion on disease burden of peanut allergy
- Discussion on technological, regulatory and competitive elements as well as economic trends affecting the future marketplace and pipeline analysis of new products
- Evaluation of current market trends, market size, market forecast and market share analysis of the key companies of the industry and their key market strategies
- Profiles of major players of the industry, including Beckman Coulter Inc., GlaxoSmithKline and Hitachi Chemical Diagnostics Inc.
The scope of this report includes an overview on peanut allergy management in comparison with Palforzia.
The report discusses technological, regulatory and economic trends that are affecting the market. It also explains the major drivers of Palforzia immunotherapy.
This report provides a brief explanation of peanut allergy disorder with regional prevalence rates; discusses the different types of diagnostic tests and their applicability in diagnosing various allergens; and provides an overview of the growing immunotherapy market. This report organizes information from diverse sources into a cohesive package that includes:
- A section on diagnostic products such as skin prick tests, specific IgE tests and oral food challenge tests.
- An overview section on guidelines for the prevention of peanut allergy.
- Specific chapters that focus on unmet needs, economic burden, emerging therapies, and regulatory structure.
- A company profiles section that provides background information on companies active in the diagnostic and treatment arenas is also included.
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.