Continuous Manufacturing in Pharmaceuticals: Implications for the Generics Market
This report presents a perspective on the adoption of continuous manufacturing technologies by pharmaceuticals, the role of the FDA and implications for the generics sector.
- A market outlook of Continuous Manufacturing (CM) in pharmaceuticals and biopharmaceuticals market
- Analyses of global CM market trends, with data from 2017-2018, estimates for 2019 and projections of CAGRs through 2024
- Information on the role of U.S. FDA in the growing popularity of CM, the changing mindset of pharmaceutical sector, and other factors that are impacting the adoption of CM in pharmaceuticals sector
- A look at generic drugs market and future trends for CM
- Patent analysis highlighting the innovation in CM
Dr. Kamna Jhamb has more than 13 years of research experience, of which more than four years have been devoted to market research. Before entering the field of market research, she worked as a Research Assistant in Lawrence Berkeley National Lab, CA. With a Ph.D. in Microbial Technology, she has vast knowledge in the areas of microbiology, protein chemistry, and molecular biology. She has several international publications in reputed journals. For BCC Research, Dr. Kamna has written reports spanning topics from healthcare, finance, to biotechnology.