Continuous Manufacturing in Pharmaceuticals: Implications for the Generics Market
This report presents a perspective on the adoption of continuous manufacturing technologies by pharmaceuticals, the role of the FDA and implications for the generics sector.
- A market outlook of Continuous Manufacturing (CM) in pharmaceuticals and biopharmaceuticals market
- Analyses of global CM market trends, with data from 2017-2018, estimates for 2019 and projections of CAGRs through 2024
- Information on the role of U.S. FDA in the growing popularity of CM, the changing mindset of pharmaceutical sector, and other factors that are impacting the adoption of CM in pharmaceuticals sector
- A look at generic drugs market and future trends for CM
- Patent analysis highlighting the innovation in CM
The analyst of this report holds a Ph.D. in Microbial Technology. She has worked as a researcher in Lawrence Berkeley National Lab, California. She has numerous publications in the field of protein biochemistry. She has more than 10 years of research experience in the fields of microbiology, molecular biology, electron microscopy and protein biochemistry.