Radiopharmaceuticals: Technologies and Global Markets
The global market for radiopharmaceuticals in 2012 was about $3.8 billion and $3.9 billion in 2013. The estimated market for the year 2014 is nearly $4.4 billion and this figure is forecast to expand through 2019 at a projected compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8%, approaching $6.4 billion.
- An overview of the global market for radiopharmaceuticals and related technologies.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2012 and 2013, estimates for 2014, and projections of CAGRs through 2019.
- Information on how radiopharmaceuticals are used to diagnose cancer, tumors, brain diseases, bone diseases, bone marrow diseases, colorectal disease, kidney diseases, liver diseases, lung diseases, and many others.
- Details concerning the regulatory environment and the impacts of government on the market.
- Profiles of leading companies in the industry.
SCOPE OF THE STUDY
The scope of this study encompasses radiopharmaceuticals in pharmaceutical markets. BCC Research analyzes each market and its applications, regulatory environment, technology, market projections and market shares. The report also covers the brachytherapy seeds. Technological issues include the latest trends and developments. The emerging market for radiopharmaceuticals includes countries like India, China, Japan, Korea, Taiwan, Canada, Africa, Australia and New Zealand.
Shalini Shahani Dewan focuses on pharmaceuticals and biotechnology and has been a BCC Research contributor since 2002 as both an analyst and project manager. She has explored a wide range of topics and companies, including working for Johnson & Johnson doing market surveillance. She has an undergraduate degree in pharmacy and master's degree in medicinal chemistry. She resides in the Bay Area.