Plastic Antioxidants: Global Markets to 2026
The global market for plastic antioxidants is estimated to grow from $2.9 billion in 2021 to $3.6 billion by 2026, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.8% during 2021-2026.
- 163 data tables
- An up-to-date review and analysis of the global market for plastic antioxidants
- Analyses of the global market trends, with historic data from 2019-2020, estimates for 2021, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2026
- Evaluation and forecast the overall market size in volume and value terms, and corresponding market share analysis by plastic antioxidant type, polymer resin type, application and region
- Review of industry structure, technology background, recent advancements and innovations in the global plastic antioxidants market
- Information on molecular structure, properties, classification and applications of various polymer resin types, and their advantages and disadvantages
- Identification of major market drivers, restraints, opportunities and challenges influencing the global market demand and its sub-segments
- Impact of a COVID-19 on the global market for plastic antioxidants
- Country specific data and market value analysis for the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Japan, China and India
- Market share analysis of the key companies operating in the global market, and coverage of their proprietary technologies, strategic alliances, and other key marketing strategies
- Comprehensive company profiles of the leading industry players, including ADEKA Corp., BASF SE, Clariant AG, Dover Chemical Corp., Evonik Industries, LANXESS, LyondellBasell, and Sumitomo Chemical Co., Ltd.
This report will cover all the commercially available plastic antioxidants that are actively being utilized and consumed by key end user industries in the plastic antioxidants market. Its scope will also include all the applications in which plastic antioxidants are used. Furthermore, the plastic antioxidants industry will also be thoroughly analyzed at the regional and country level.
Regional and country level markets will be segmented and analyzed by antioxidants type, polymer resin and application. The impact of the COVID-19 pandemic is also covered. The market size and estimations are provided in terms of revenue, with 2020 serving as the base year; and market forecasts will be given for the period from 2021 to 2026.
In terms of type of plastic antioxidants, the plastic antioxidants market is segmented into phenolic, phosphite and phosphonite, antioxidant blends and others.
In terms of polymer resin of plastic antioxidants, the plastic antioxidants market is segmented into polyethylene, polypropylene, polyvinyl chloride, polystyrene, acrylonitrile butadiene styrene and others.
In terms of application of plastic antioxidants, the plastic antioxidants market is segmented into packaging, construction, automotive, electrical & electronics, household and others.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
BCC Research Team possesses expertise and experience in life and physical science domains. They specialize in offering valuable business insights, including industry analysis, competitor intelligence, strategic and financial analysis, and opportunity assessment. The team has in-depth knowledge of various sectors, including healthcare, biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, IT, automation, advanced materials, and energy. They are proficient in qualitative and quantitative market intelligence providing clients with actionable insights. With a vast understanding of the competitive landscape, the team can support clients in making data-driven decisions to help them achieve a competitive edge in their respective markets.