Injection Molding: Global Markets and Technologies Through 2023
The global market for plastics injection molding reached $139 billion in 2018 and should reach $233 billion by 2023, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10.9% for the period of 2018-2023.
- 26 data tables and 16 additional tables
- An overview of the global markets for plastic injection molding technologies
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2017, estimates for 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
- Identification of trends that will affect growth in the plastic injection molding market
- Examination of governments' roles in support of plastic injection molding technologies worldwide, including regulatory support and government requirements
- Information on industry regulations and standards, the competitive landscape, and industry structure
- Company profiles of major players in the market, including Absolute Haitian Corp., Basf Se, Dow Chemicals Co. Ltd., Dupont, Exxonmobil Corp., and Stack Plastics Inc.
The scope of this market study includes the leading plastics injection molding technologies that are currently in use globally. These technologies are used for several applications, such as medical devices, consumer packaging, telecommunications, automotive industry and in various other sectors, as well as in new emerging sectors driven by technological innovation. Technological issues, including the latest trends, are assessed and discussed, as are the current and likely regulatory environments in support of this industry.
The market analysis provided in this report is based on a variety of data sources. These include the most recent government, industry, company and academic data regarding the projected level of demand for plastics injection molding technologies. Therefore, this report provides a comprehensive review of available data to provide a realistic, robust and accurate assessment of this rapidly evolving market.
BCC Research analyzes each of the leading plastics injection molding technologies, determines their current market status, examines their potential demand and impact on future markets, and presents forecasts of growth over the next five years. Estimated market values used are based on manufacturers’ total revenues. Projected and forecasted revenue values are in constant U.S. dollars, unadjusted for inflation.
BCC Research analyzes the industry on a global basis in terms of its manufacturing and the deployment of its technologies and products. BCC Research examines government roles in support of plastics injection molding technologies globally, including regulatory support, government requirements and promotional incentives for various plastics injection molding technologies as relevant and available. BCC Research provides a review of the most relevant plastics injection molding technologies, discusses recent trends and sales, and provides industry overviews and market assessments for leading plastics injection molding technology.
Christopher Maara holds a Master's degree in Finance and Development (Msc) from University of London's School of Oriental and African Studies (SOAS), and has been a Country Risk, Energy Markets and Lead Analyst with London-based Business Monitor International (BMI) and Visiongain Limited, as well with Investment & Research Ltd based in Nairobi. He is also the Founder and Business Development Manager for Kiri Energy Limited, a renewable energy company based in Nairobi, Kenya, where he has worked on a number small-scale, mini-hydro and solar projects in Kenya involving system design and installation.