Plastic Lead Market using Plastic Waste: Global Markets to 2026
The global plastic lead market volume using plastic waste should grow from 7,188.1 thousand tons in 2021 to $11,715.6 thousand tons by 2026 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10.3% for the period of 2021-2026.
- An overview of the global market for plastic lead using plastic waste
- Estimation of the market size and analyses of global market trends, with data from 2020, estimates for 2021 and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2026
- Highlights of the current and future market potential and quantification of plastic lead market based on region, type, and application
- Identification of market drivers, restraints and other forces impacting the global market and evaluation of current market size and forecast
- Description and classification of plastics, comparison between durable versus disposable, commodity versus specialty, and thermoplastics versus thermosets
- Coverage of chemical recycling method, nylon chemical recycling, polyurethane chemical recycling and feedstock recycling method, and discussion on their advantages and limitations
- Comprehensive company profiles of the leading players of the industry
The scope of this report will cover all the plastic lead using plastic waste by polymer type actively being consumed in various applications. A separate section titled “Market Dynamics” includes detailed descriptions of the drivers and restraints in the plastic lead market using plastic waste.
The report includes a separate section highlighting the impact of COVID-19 on the plastic lead market using plastic waste on the global level. The section will include the COVID-19 impact on supply and demand of zinc-bromine batteries, price impact and various strategic decisions taken by governments to boost the market.
Market size and estimations are provided in terms of volume (thousand tons) using 2020 as base year. The market forecast will be given from 2021 to 2026. Regional market sizes are also covered. The impact of COVID-19 was also considered when deriving the market estimations. Revenues from annual reports are taken from companies reporting their revenue in U.S. dollars. The average annual currency conversion rate is used for the particular year to convert the revenue into U.S. dollars for companies reporting revenue in other currencies.
In terms of polymer type, the plastic lead market using plastic waste is segmented into:
- High-density polyethylene (HDPE).
- Polyethylene terephthalate (PET).
- Polypropylene (PP).
- Polyester, polyamide, and acrylic fibers (PP&A).
- Polyvinyl chloride (PVC).
- Linear/low-density polyethylene (LD/LDPE).
- Polystyrene (PS).
- Polyurethanes (PUR).
In terms of application, the plastic lead market using plastic waste is segmented into:
- Lead acrylic sheets.
- Plastic stabilizers.
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.