Polyurethanes: New Technologies and Applications Drive Global Market Growth
The global market for polyurethanes should grow from $54.0 billion in 2021 to $75.3 billion by 2026, at compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.9% for the period of 2021-2026.
- 109 tables
- An overview of the global markets for polyurethanes technologies and applications
- Analyses of the global market trends, with data from 2020, estimates for 2021, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2026
- Highlights of key market dynamics (DROs) for polyurethanes technologies, opportunity assessment, and impact of COVID-19 on the progress of this market
- Estimation of market size and market forecast for polyurethanes, and corresponding market share analysis by type, application, end user vertical, and geography
- Discussion of key enabling technologies for the next generation of smart machines, including voice recognition technology, micro- and nano- sensors, radio frequency technologies, and neurocomputing
- Insight into the growth development strategies of the key market players operating within the global PU market; their key competitive landscape and company share analysis
- Descriptive company profiles of the major market players including Aragon Elastomers, BASF, COIM Group, Covestro AG, Dow Chemical Co., Lanxess, Eastman Chemical Co., Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Corp.
The scope of the report includes a general outlook of the polyurethane market. It examines industry standards, government and industry support, and other key factors related to the success of polyurethanes. This report segments the market into major sub-segments like material, type, application, end user and region.
The material type explains the relevant and upcoming technologies covering the qualitative aspects of the market in brief details. A detailed overview of these technologies coupled with relevant market data in terms of market size is measured in dollar terms are provided. The application chapter includes detailed overviews of flexible foams, rigid foams, elastomers, adhesives and sealants, coatings and others.
This report covers the global market for polyurethanes and has an analysis of the global market trends, with the base year as 2020 and estimated compound annual growth rates (CAGR) for 2021 and 2026. Sales values are presented in U.S. dollars. Estimated values used are based on manufacturers’ total revenues.
The study also discusses market dynamics such as drivers, restraints, opportunity and challenges. It further examines new and emerging trends and their impact on current and future market dynamics.
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.
The global polyurethane market should reach $68 billion by 2021 from $49.8 billion in 2016 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.4%, from 2016 to 2021.
- An overview of the global polyurethanes market.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015 and 2016, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2021.
- In-depth coverage of key technologies and raw materials used in the polyurethane market.
- Evaluation of market strategies, product launches and partnerships.
- Information regarding the current market scenario, market trends and government regulations.
- A look at end users and applications of polyurethanes.
- Profiles of major players in the industry.