Thermally Conductive Plastics: Types and Global Markets
The global market for thermally conductive plastics should grow from $1.1 billion in 2021 to $2.0 billion by 2026, at compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 13.3% for the period of 2021-2026.
- 40 data tables and 19 additional tables
- An updated review of the global market for thermally conductive plastics (TCP) and their types
- Analyses of the global market trends, with data from 2020, estimates for 2021, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2026
- Estimation of the current market size and revenue forecast (in USD millions), and corresponding market share analysis by resin type, application, end use industry, and geographic region
- Discussion of key market dynamics (DROs) for thermally conductive plastics, superior properties, technology updates, opportunity assessment, and regulatory framework within the marketplace
- Identification of segments with high growth potential and examination of future applications by segment
- Assessment of key trends related to the technologies, applications and regions that shape and influence the thermally conductive plastics market
- Complete understanding of the region-specific developments within the industry
- Impact of COVID-19 on the market for thermally conductive plastics, new developments, increasing use of TCPs in the end-use industries such as automotive, industrial, healthcare, and aerospace businesses
- A relevant patent analysis with significant allotments of patent data by each major category
- Insight into the recent industry strategies, M&A deals of the major players operating within the global TCPs market; their key competitive landscape and company share analysis
- Profile descriptions of the market leading players including Avient Corp., BASF, Celanese Corp., Dupont, LyondellBasell, Mitsubishi, Saint-Gobain and TE connectivity, Lanxess, and Covestro AG
In this report, the market is segmented based on end-use industry, resin type and region. The report provides an overview of the global market for thermally conductive plastics and analyses of global market trends, with 2020 as the base year, and estimates for 2021 to 2026. Revenue forecasts from 2018 to 2023 are given for each resin type, end-user and region with estimated values derived from manufacturers’ total revenues.
The report also includes a discussion of the major players in the market. It explains the major drivers and regional dynamics of the thermally conductive plastics market and current industry trends. The report concludes with a focus on the vendor landscape and includes profiles of the major vendors in the market.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
BCC Research Team possesses expertise and experience in life and physical science domains. They specialize in offering valuable business insights, including industry analysis, competitor intelligence, strategic and financial analysis, and opportunity assessment. The team has in-depth knowledge of various sectors, including healthcare, biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, IT, automation, advanced materials, and energy. They are proficient in qualitative and quantitative market intelligence providing clients with actionable insights. With a vast understanding of the competitive landscape, the team can support clients in making data-driven decisions to help them achieve a competitive edge in their respective markets.
The global thermally conductive plastics market should reach $1.6 billion by 2023 from $772.0 million in 2018 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 15.1% for the period 2018 to 2023.
- 28 data tables and 16 additional tables
- An overview of thermally conductive plastics market
- Discussion of potential benefits of conductive polymers, key insight onto drivers, restraints, opportunities, innovation and key trends in the conductive plastics market
- Information on active ingredients of thermally conductive plastics
- A look at the government emphasis on efficient plastic waste management and rising concern related to plastic disposal
- Quantification and characterisation of market by resin types, end-use industry, region as well as market dynamics for each segment
- Comprehensive profiles of the major players of the market, including BASF SE, Celanese Corp., DowDuPont, Lanxess, Mitsubishi Engineering-Plastics Corp., Saint-Gobain and Toray Industries Inc.