Thermally Conductive Plastics: Types and Global Markets
The global thermally conductive plastics market should reach $1.6 billion by 2023 from $772.0 million in 2018 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 15.1% for the period 2018 to 2023.
- 28 data tables and 16 additional tables
- An overview of thermally conductive plastics market
- Discussion of potential benefits of conductive polymers, key insight onto drivers, restraints, opportunities, innovation and key trends in the conductive plastics market
- Information on active ingredients of thermally conductive plastics
- A look at the government emphasis on efficient plastic waste management and rising concern related to plastic disposal
- Quantification and characterisation of market by resin types, end-use industry, region as well as market dynamics for each segment
- Comprehensive profiles of the major players of the market, including BASF SE, Celanese Corp., DowDuPont, Lanxess, Mitsubishi Engineering-Plastics Corp., Saint-Gobain and Toray Industries Inc.
In this report, the market has been segmented based on end-use industry, resin type and region. The report covers an overview of the global market for thermally conductive plastics and analyses of global market trends, considering 2017 as the base year, and estimates from 2018 to 2023. Revenue forecasts from 2018 to 2023 are given for each resin type, end-user and region with estimated values derived from manufacturers’ total revenues.
The report also includes a discussion of the major players in the market. Further, it explains the major drivers and regional dynamics of the thermally conductive plastics market and current trends within the industry. The report concludes with a special focus on the vendor landscape and includes detailed profiles of the major vendors in the global thermally conductive plastics market.
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.