Surveillance and Security Equipment: New Technologies and New Markets
- The worldwide surveillance equipment market was valued at $78 billion in 2009 and is expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of $11.7% to reach $139.2 billion in 2015. The largest end-user segment, industrial/commercial, which includes equipment used in law enforcement surveillance, was worth $49.7 billion in 2009. This market is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 13% to reach $94 billion by 2015.
- The military/government segment of the surveillance equipment market was worth $9.8 billion in 2009 and is projected to reach $16.1 billion by 2015, a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10%.
- Noncommercial applications principally consist of equipment sales for residential surveillance and security. This market was valued at $18.5 billion in 2009, and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 9% to reach $29.1 billion in 2015.
STUDY GOALS AND OBJECTIVES
- Examine BCC’s complete catalog of Market Research Reports and place direct orders
- Subscribe to any of BCC’s many industry newsletters
- Read announcements of recently published reports and newly launched newsletters
- Register for BCC’s well-known conferences
- Request additional information on any BCC product
- Take advantage of special offers