The global market for microelectronics cleaning equipment, consumables, and services was worth about $2.9 billion in 2009. This figure is projected to reach $3.4 billion in 2010 and $8 billion by 2015, a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 18.5% between 2010 and 2015.
Cleaning chemicals, gases and other consumables such as ultrapure water accounted for 62% of the market in 2009. This sector is worth an estimated $2.1 billion in 2010 and is expected to increase at a 19.1% compound annual growth rate (CAGR) to reach $5 billion in 2015.
Equipment sales accounted for 29% of the total microelectronics cleaning equipment market in 2009. This sector is valued at an estimated $1 billion in 2010 and is expected to reach $2.4 billion in 2015, a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 19.1%.
- Cleaning equipment
- Solvents and other chemicals
- Miscellaneous other consumables
- Engineering, management, and maintenance services related to cleaning equipment and supplies.
- Executive summary
- Technology trends
- Products and manufacturers
- Key patents and patent analysis
- Major applications in which electronics cleaning products are used (e.g., semiconductor, LCD display fabrication)
- Market drivers
- Global trends in the market for electronics cleaning products by technology, product type, application, and geographical region, 2009 to 2015
- Electronics cleaning product manufacturer market shares.
- Examine BCC’s complete catalog of Market Research Reports and place direct orders
- Subscribe to any of BCC’s many industry newsletters
- Read announcements of recently published reports and newly launched newsletters
- Register for BCC’s well-known conferences
- Request additional information on any BCC product
- Take advantage of special offers
The global market for microelectronics cleaning equipment, consumables and services was worth about $3.8 billion in 2005. This figure is projected to reach $4.2 billion by 2006 and $6.9 billion by 2011, at an AAGR of 10.4% between 2006 and 2011.
The chemicals, gases and other consumables market is estimated at $3.0 billion in 2011, with average annual growth estimated at 9.8%.
Wet process cleaning technologies accounted for about 91% of the total microelectronics cleaning market in 2005, a percentage that is expected to decline slightly to 89% in 2011. Emerging cleaning technologies (including supercritical carbon dioxide and other technologies) are expected to increase their market share from 0.1% in 2005 to nearly 3% in 2011, while dry cleaning technologies' share decreases from 9% to 8%.
When do I get the report?
Most reports are fulfilled immediately. In some cases, it could take up to 24 hours.
In what format does this report get delivered to me?
We will send you an email with login credentials to access the report. You will also be able to download the pdf.
What are the free reports included in my purchase?
They consist of a collection of current reports from various partner publishers scanning multiple industries.
What is the difference between BCC Research and BCC Publishing?
BCC Research curates thousands of reports from different sources and provides access to this content to our clients. BCC Publishing is the publication arm of BCC Research (one of several publishers in our portal).
What reports do I get 'discounts' on with my purchase?
All reports. BCC Publishing reports will be available for a 50% discount. All other partner publishers are also available at deeply discounted rates.
Where are you located?
Wellesley Massachusetts, just outside of Boston, Massachusetts, USA.
How long has BCC Research been around?
We are approaching our 50 year anniversary in 2021!
What if I want you to invoice me for payment via Purchase Order?
Simply choose Pay by Purchase Order when you are checking out. We will connect with you via email to set up your order.
What if I have a question about your reports?
Call us, email us, or chat with us! We encourage your questions and feedback. We have a research concierge team available at all times, and included in every purchase, to help our customers find the research they need-when they need it.
Can I share this report with my team?
Absolutely yes, with the purchase of additional user licenses.
Can I use your research in my presentation?
Absolutely yes, so long as the publisher is properly cited.