Thin Film Transistors: Global Markets to 2022
The global thin film transistors market should reach $230.0 million by 2022 from $105.0 million in 2017 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 17.0%, from 2017 to 2022.
- 65 data tables and 19 additional tables
- An overview of the global market for thin-film transistors (TFTs)
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022
- Coverage of value chain, supply chain, raw material analysis, and product life cycle analysis
- Segmentation of the market by type, application, integration type, and region
- Details on the market's drivers, inhibitors, opportunities for growth, and expectations
- Insight into product trends, competitive landscape, leading players, and major patents
- Company profiles of the major players in the market, including Alcatel-Lucent S.A., BOE Technology Group Co., Foxconn Technology, HannsTouch Solution Inc., Intel Corp., Kyocera Corp. and Panasonic Corp.
This report represents an in-depth analysis of the global thin film transistor market by type, integration type, application, and region. The report discusses the differentiation between thin film transistors to derive specific market estimates. The report discusses a comparative study between thin film transistor and the importance of the advances in thin film transistors. The report also discusses strategies adopted by major players in the global thin film transistor market. Patent analysis imparted in the report provides a snapshot of technological trends in the global market over time as well as by geography—namely for the U.S., Europe and Japan. The global thin film transistor market is segmented by type of thin film transistor: amorphous silicon TFT, polysilicon TFT, metal oxide TFT, organic TFT, and others.
Estimated values used are based on manufacturers’ total revenues. Projected and forecast revenue values are in constant U.S. dollars, unadjusted for inflation.
Mayank Jain, the analyst of this report, is an electronics engineer with more than 10 years of experience in semiconductor and computing technology, specifically in the areas of business analysis, market research, and semiconductor sales and marketing. He has worked with leading market research and semiconductor products and service providers such as Gartner, Microsemi and Infotech Enterprises (now Cyient). His research interests include areas such as SoC FPGAs and ASICs, embedded systems, green technologies, cloud computing, IoT, wireless networks, and automation. He has authored several technology market research reports for BCC Research.