Wi-Fi 6 Chipset: Global Markets
The global market for wi-fi 6 chipsets should grow from $3.4 billion in 2021 to $9.1 billion by 2026, at compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 21.7% for the period of 2021-2026.
- 61 data tables and 41 additional tables
- An overview of the global markets for Wi-Fi 6 Chipset, a part of the sixth-generation Wi-Fi technology
- Estimation of the market size and analyses of global market trends, with data from 2020, estimates for 2021 and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2026
- Identification of market drivers, restraints and other forces impacting the global market and evaluation of current market size and forecast and technological advancements and strategic innovations within the industry
- Discussion on gaming industry’s evolution and future of Wi-Fi 6 chipset and, characterization and quantification of market potential for Wi-Fi 6 Chipset by end-use application, end-user, band, configuration, and region
- Description of OFDMA technology that allows the Wi-Fi 6 to talk with multiple devices at the same time and discussion on major advantages of Wi-Fi 6 over Wi-Fi 5
- Market share analysis of the key companies of the industry and coverage of events like mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations or partnerships, and other key market strategies
- Company profiles of major players, including ASUSTeK Computer Inc., Broadcom Inc., Cisco Systems Inc., Intel Corp., and Qualcomm Technologies Inc.
The report provides an overview of the global market for Wi-Fi 6 chipsets and analyzes market trends. Using 2019 as the base year, the report provides estimated market data for the forecast period of 2021 through 2026. Revenue forecasts for this period are segmented by end-use application, band, end-user, and region. Market values are estimated based on the total revenues of products and solutions offered by the companies.
The report also focuses on the major drivers and challenges that affect the market. The report explores the Wi-Fi 6 chipset vendor landscape and provides profiles of the major players in the global market.
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.