APAC Air Purifier Market: Focus on Filter Technology (HEPA, Activated Carbon, lonization, and Electrostatic Precipitator), Coverage Area (100-200 Sq.Ft., 200-400 Sq.Ft., & > 400 Sq. Ft.), & End-Users (Residential & Commercial)- Analysis & Forecast (2017-2026)
Air purifiers are devices used to purify the indoor air in homes, offices, hospitals, cars, and classrooms, among others. These air purifiers have different filters with the help of which the purifier cleans the air. Some of filters used are high efficiency particulate air (HEPA), activated carbon filters, electrostatic precipitators, and ionizers, among others. These filters are mainly used in conjunction with one or more filters to increase the product efficiency. With the help of these air filters, air purifiers can curb health risks owing to rising pollution, allergies caused due to pollen and dust, and avoid exposure to harmful chemicals and smoke. Additionally, the end-users have started to realise the advantages of using air purifiers to prevent the intake of impure air and harmful pollutants. This, combined with increased R&D activities, have led to the growth of the APAC air purifiers market. It is expected to grow at a CAGR of 24.5% and 26.2% ($milllion) and (‘000 Units) between 2017 and 2026.
The report is a compilation of the different segments of the APAC air purifiers market, including market breakdown by filter technologies, coverage area, end-user industry and geographical areas. Herein the revenue generated from the filter technologies, namely: HEPA, activated carbon, electrostatic precipitator, ionization, and others; coverage area, namely 100 sq. ft. to 200 sq. ft., 200 sq. ft. to 400 sq. ft., and more than 400 sq. ft.; end-users, namely residential and commercial such as offices, hotels and restaurants, embassies, educational institutions and hospitals, clinic, & healthcare facilities; and country, namely: China, India, South Korea, Japan, Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia, and Thailand is tracked to calculate the overall market size, both in terms of value ($million) and units (‘000 Units). The report also provides market numbers and analysis on cross segments which includes country by filter technologies, coverage area, and end-users. While highlighting the key driving and restraining forces for this market, the report also provides a detailed summary of the APAC air purifiers market. It also includes the key participants involved in the industry at the relevant sections.
The report answers the following questions about the APAC air purifiers market:
- What is the size, in terms of value ($million) and units (‘000 Units) of the APAC air purifiers market in 2016, and what will be the growth rate during the forecast period, 2017-2026
- What is the market size of different filter technologies of APAC air purifiers ($million and ‘000 Units) and their growth rate during the forecast period, 2017-2026
- How will each coverage area type of the APAC air purifiers market grow during the forecast period and what will be the market size ($Million and ‘000 Units) of each of the coverage area types by the end of 2026
- How will each end-user industry of the APAC air purifiers market grow during the forecast period and what will be the market size ($Million and ‘000 Units) of each of the end-user industries by the end of 2026
- What is the market size for different countries in terms of value and units ($Million and ‘000 Units) in the APAC air purifiers market and their growth across the forecast period, 2017 to 2026
- What are the major driving forces that tend to increase the demand for the APAC air purifiers market during the forecast period
- What are the major challenges inhibiting the growth of the APAC air purifiers market
- What is the competitive strength of the key players in the APAC air purifiers market by analyzing through market share analysis
- Who are the key market players in the market, along with their detailed analysis & profiles (including their financials, company snapshots, key products & services, and SWOT analysis)
The report further includes a thorough analysis of the impact of the Porter’s five major forces to understand the overall attractiveness of the industry. The most commonly used strategy for developing a better hold on the market has been through product launches. Moreover, the company profile section highlights significant information about the key companies involved along with their financial positions, key strategies & developmental activities of the recent years.
Further, the report includes an exhaustive analysis of the regional split into Asia-Pacific, South East Asia, and China. Each geography details the individual push and pull forces in addition to the key players from that region. The prominent players operating in the APAC air purifiers market are Panasonic Corporation, Samsung Corporation, Daikin Industries Ltd, Honeywell International Inc., Blueair AB, and Eureka Forbes, among others.
BIS Research is a global B2B market intelligence and advisory firm focusing on those emerging technological trends which are likely to disrupt the dynamics of the market.
With over 150 market research reports published annually, BIS Research focuses on high technology verticals such as 3D Printing, Advanced Materials and Chemicals, Aerospace and Defense, Automotive, Healthcare, Electronics and Semiconductors, Robotics and UAV, and other emerging technologies.
Our in-depth market intelligence reports focus on the market estimations, technology analysis, emerging high-growth applications, deeply segmented granular country-level market data, and other important market parameters useful in the strategic decision-making for senior management.