Europe Smart Farming Market: Focus on Solutions (Hardware Systems, Software, Services) and Applications (Precision Crop Farming, Livestock Monitoring and Management, Indoor Farming and Aquaculture) - Analysis and Forecast 2018-2023
Over the last decade, the Europe agricultural industry has witnessed a massive transformation owing to the increasing demand for sustainable farming practices. Rising population and high-income growth have resulted in growing concerns of food security across the region. Various agricultural start-ups and technology innovators are developing numerous sustainable farming systems. With the rapid employment of smart farming solutions, farmers are able to enhance production yield by increasing inputs and efficient management of farm enterprises. The advent of innovative farm management techniques has resulted in reduced energy consumption and overall cost-effective operations owing to the more precise and resource-efficient approach of the software As a result, the smart farming industry is anticipated to progress due to the ever-growing affinity for smart farming solutions that are more convenient than the traditional methods.
The market research study offers a wide perspective of the different types of solutions and applications pertaining to the Europe smart farming market and analyzes their impact on the farming sector of the region by providing critical insights into the expected direction of the market expansion. The research is based on extensive primary interviews (in-house experts, industry leaders, and market players) and secondary research (a host of paid and unpaid databases), along with the analytical tools that have been used to build the forecast and the predictive models.
The report answers the following questions about the Europe smart farming market:
- What is the Europe smart farming market size in terms of revenue along with the growth rate during the forecast period 2018-2023
- What is the revenue generated by the different smart farming solutions such as hardware systems, software, and services
- What are the major types of applications in the smart farming market in terms of revenue generation and future growth
- What is the anticipated market size for different countries based on various solutions and applications during the forecast period
- How attractive is the smart farming market for different stakeholders present in the industry as per the analysis of the complete supply chain
- What are the major driving forces that are expected to increase the demand for smart farming during the forecast period
- What are the major challenges inhibiting the growth of the market
- What are the upcoming trends and opportunities in this market
- What are the kinds of new strategies adopted by the existing market players to expand their market position in the industry
- What is the competitive strength of the key players in the Europe smart farming market in terms of their recent developments, product offerings, and country presence
The report includes a thorough analysis of the impact of the five major forces to understand the overall attractiveness of the industry. The report also focuses on the key developments and investments made in the Europe smart farming market by the market players and by the government. Further, the report includes an exhaustive analysis of all the leading countries in the region. Deere and Co., Trimble Inc., Hexagon Agriculture, Topcon Positioning Systems, GEA Farm Technologies, Lely, Afimilk Ltd., DeLaval, Motorleaf, Infarm, Phillips Lighting, Osram Licht AG, 365FarmNet, and AKVA Group are some of the leading players in this market.
BIS Research is a global B2B market intelligence and advisory firm focusing on those emerging technological trends which are likely to disrupt the dynamics of the market.
With over 150 market research reports published annually, BIS Research focuses on high technology verticals such as 3D Printing, Advanced Materials and Chemicals, Aerospace and Defense, Automotive, Healthcare, Electronics and Semiconductors, Robotics and UAV, and other emerging technologies.
Our in-depth market intelligence reports focus on the market estimations, technology analysis, emerging high-growth applications, deeply segmented granular country-level market data, and other important market parameters useful in the strategic decision-making for senior management.