Global Anti-Aging Devices Market: Focus on Product Type, Device Type, Target Area, Consumer Analysis, 28 Countries Data, and Competitive Landscape Analysis and Forecast: 2018 to 2028
The anti-aging devices market is a well-established, multi-billion dollar market consisting of a wide range of devices offering anti-aging treatments. Skin rejuvenation, body contouring, hair removal, skin tightening, and cellulite reduction are the most common types of treatment carried out by anti-aging devices. The market mainly comprises two type of devices depending on end-user of such device type- stand-alone devices and direct-to-consumer devices. Stand-alone devices are those devices that are mainly handled by skilled professionals and used to conduct in-office skin treatment. On the other hand, direct-to-consumer devices are user-friendly, hand-held devices that are used by the consumer directly and allows home-based treatment. These anti-aging devices are designed based on a single technology or a combination of technologies, such as laser, pulsed light, infra-red light, ultrasound and radiofrequency.
The demand for restoring younger looks by repairing aging skin has been the initial driving force towards the growth of the anti-aging devices market. The growing influx of reconstructive procedures and minimally invasive aesthetic procedures has been a key trend witnessed by the market in the past few years. Besides, factors such as increasing awareness related to novel anti-aging devices, high demand for non-invasive skin treatments, growing incidences of premature skin aging, and rise in geriatric population, are contributing significant towards the growth of the global anti-aging devices market. On the contrary, lack of clinical data, instances of product recalls and side-effects associated with these devices are some of the challenges hampering the growth of the market. However, technological upgradations and innovations related to anti-aging products offer lucrative opportunities favoring the growth of the market in the coming years.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
The purpose of this study is to gain a holistic view of the global anti-aging devices market in terms of various influencing factors, such as recent market trends and technological advancements. The scope of this report constitutes of an in-depth study of the global anti-aging market, including a thorough analysis of the products across different regions. The market has been segmented into ‘device type’, ‘product type’, ‘target area’ and ‘regions’. The ‘devices’ segment consist of both stand-alone and direct-to-consumer devices. The report presents the reader with an opportunity to unlock comprehensive insights with respect to the market and helps in forming well informed strategic decisions. The research uncovers some of the substantial parameters that must be taken into consideration before entering into the market.
This research report aims at answering various aspects of the global anti-aging devices market with the help of the key factors driving the market, restraints that can possibly inhibit the overall market growth, and the current growth opportunities that are going to shape the future trajectory of the market expansion. The report includes an in-depth examination of the key ecosystem players and key strategies and developments taking place in this market. Moreover, the report includes chapters on market dynamics (market drivers, opportunities and challenges) and industry analysis as well.
The research study considers the market share analysis for a comprehensive understanding of the global anti-aging devices market, and assesses the factors governing the same. Opportunity matrix and detailed product mapping have been included in the report. The market by region has been further sub-segmented in various countries, and in each sub-segment the key market trends, list of the key players, and the recent developments that have taken place, have been discussed.
The answers to the following key questions can be derived from this report:
- What are different types of anti-aging devices available in the market and what are the benefits offered by them
- What are the advantages of non-invasive and minimally-invasive anti-aging devices and what are the different technologies they support
- What are the major market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global anti-aging devices market
- What are the key developmental strategies implemented by the key players to stand out in this market
- What are the leading companies dominating the global anti-aging devices market
- How many types of anti-aging devices available in the market, and which are the companies offering them
- Based on product type, which anti-aging device type is anticipated to witness massive rise in the demand in the forecast period
- What are investors’ perceptions about the global anti-aging devices market
- What are the regulations pertaining to the global anti-aging device market What are initiatives implemented by different government bodies regulating the development and commercialization of anti-aging devices
- What was the market value of the leading segments and sub-segments of the global anti-aging devices market
- How will each segment of the global anti-aging device market grow during the forecast period, and what will be the revenue generated by each of the segments by the end of 2028
- How will the industry evolve during the forecast period 2018-2028
- Which region will contribute to the highest sales of the global anti-aging devices market during the forecast period
- What are the leading trends and consumer preferences witnessed in global anti-aging devices markets
The key players who have significant contributions to the global anti-aging devices market include Allergan plc, Cutera Inc., El.En. S.p.A, Koninklijke Philips N.V., L’Oréal S.A., Spectrum Brands Holding, The Procter & Gamble Company, Alma Lasers GmbH, Cynosure, Inc., Home Skinovation Ltd., INMODE, Lumenis Ltd., Merz Aesthetics, Neutrogena, NuFACE, PMD Beauty, Quasar Biotech, Sciton, Inc., Solta Medical, and Tria Beauty Inc., among others.
BIS Research is a global B2B market intelligence and advisory firm focusing on those emerging technological trends which are likely to disrupt the dynamics of the market.
With over 150 market research reports published annually, BIS Research focuses on high technology verticals such as 3D Printing, Advanced Materials and Chemicals, Aerospace and Defense, Automotive, Healthcare, Electronics and Semiconductors, Robotics and UAV, and other emerging technologies.
Our in-depth market intelligence reports focus on the market estimations, technology analysis, emerging high-growth applications, deeply segmented granular country-level market data, and other important market parameters useful in the strategic decision-making for senior management.