Global Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality Market in Healthcare: Focus on Component Type (Hardware, Software and Services) and Application Areas (Surgical Training, Rehabilitation, and Pain Management): Analysis and Forecast, 2019-2025
The global augmented reality (AR) and virtual reality (VR) in the healthcare market is a multi-billion market which consists of a multitude of companies catering to different needs within hospitals, clinics, and education centres. The broad segments the market has been defined under are hardware, software, and services, among others.
Hardware and software are the two leading segments contributing to 64.95% and 23.91% of the overall market, respectively. The hardware systems market is primarily driven by increasing surgeon’s demand for enhanced perception of depth during surgeries. The market segment comprises a broad range of products such as video systems, head-mounted displays, motion sensors, 360° cameras, and surgical displays, among others.
The purpose of this study is to gain a holistic view of the global AR and VR healthcare market in terms of various influencing factors such as regional adoption trends, technological advancements, and pricing patterns. The scope of this report constitutes an in-depth study of the global AR and VR the healthcare market, including a thorough analysis of the products across different regions. The report presents the reader with an opportunity to unlock comprehensive insights with respect to the market and helps in forming well-informed strategic decisions. The research uncovers some of the substantial parameters that must be taken into consideration before entering the market.
This research report aims at answering various aspects of the global AR and VR healthcare market with the help of key factors driving the market, restraints, and challenges that can possibly inhibit the overall market growth and the current growth opportunities that are likely to shape the future trajectory of the market expansion. The report includes an in-depth examination of the key ecosystem players and key strategies and developments taking place in this market. In addition, the report includes market dynamics (market drivers, opportunities, and challenges), and industry analysis.
The research study considers the market share analysis for a comprehensive understanding of the global AR and VR in healthcare market and assesses the factors governing the same. Funding scenarios, Porter’s Five Forces analysis, patent analysis, opportunity matrix, detailed product mapping, pricing analysis, and growth share analysis by products and by region, has been included in the report.
The market, by region, has been further sub-segmented into countries, and the key market trends, key players, and recent developments have been listed in each sub-segment. The answers to the following key questions can be derived from this report:
- What are the major market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global augmented Reality (AR) and virtual Reality (VR) in healthcare market
- What are the underlying structures resulting in the emerging trends within the global AR and VR in healthcare market
- How is each segment of the global AR and VR in healthcare market expected to grow during the forecast period and what is the anticipated revenue generated by each of the segments by the end of 2025
- What are the significant development strategies implemented by the major players in order to sustain in the competitive market
- What are the major hardware and software primarily being integrated in an AR and VR equipment
- What are the key success factors for companies to remain relevant and competitive in this crowded market
- Who are the leading players with significant offerings to the global AR and VR in the healthcare market Which are the leading players in the industry and what are their contribution for the growth of the market
- What is the expected compound annual growth rate (CAGR) expected to be witnessed by the leading players in the market during the forecast period 2019-2025
- What are the major technological as well as regional adoption trends pertaining to the global AR and VR in healthcare market
- What are the major technologies employed in the global AR and VR in healthcare market Which is the most dominating technology
- What is the growth potential of the global AR and VR healthcare market in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Rest-of-the-World
The key players which have been contributing significantly to the global AR and VR in healthcare market include Alphabet Inc., Atheer, Augmedix, CAE Healthcare, DAQRI LLC, Echopixel, Firsthand Technology, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Medical Realities, Microsoft Corporation, Mindmaze, Orca Health, OssoVR, Psious, and Surgical Theater among others.
BIS Research is a global B2B market intelligence and advisory firm focusing on those emerging technological trends which are likely to disrupt the dynamics of the market.
With over 150 market research reports published annually, BIS Research focuses on high technology verticals such as 3D Printing, Advanced Materials and Chemicals, Aerospace and Defense, Automotive, Healthcare, Electronics and Semiconductors, Robotics and UAV, and other emerging technologies.
Our in-depth market intelligence reports focus on the market estimations, technology analysis, emerging high-growth applications, deeply segmented granular country-level market data, and other important market parameters useful in the strategic decision-making for senior management.