Global Automotive Thermoelectric Generator Market: Focus on Materials, Components, Vehicle Type, and Region - Analysis and Forecast (2022 - 2028)
Rapid growth in technological advancements and development of a wide variety of thermoelectric materials which can harness energy from waste heat at higher temperatures are the factors propelling the development of the automotive thermoelectric generator. Various companies across the globe are actively investing in the development of prototypes which are efficient and reliable. The usage of thermoelectric generator in the automotive industry is expected to improve the overall efficiency of the engine, as it helps in utilizing waste heat from the engine to generate energy, which can be utilized for running auxiliaries and systems, such as air conditioning system, infotainment system, and lightings. Furthermore, the use of thermoelectric generator can help in reducing the weight of the alternator and onboard battery, thereby reducing the overall weight of the vehicle and further increasing the efficiency of the vehicle. Although the automotive thermoelectric generator market is in the development stage, it is expected that there will be a gradual increase in the market due to rising regulations on greenhouse gas emission.
The growth in the automotive thermoelectric generator market is expected to vary according to various geographical regions. The automotive thermoelectric generator is expected to hold a prominent share in various countries of North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest-of-the-World (RoW). Geographically, North America is expected to lead the global automotive thermoelectric generator in 2022 both in terms of value and volume. Additionally, Europe is expected to witness the highest growth during the forecast period (2022-2028). Increasing regulations on greenhouse gas emissions and adoption of thermoelectric generator in the commercial vehicles are some of the factors expected to contribute to the market growth in the Europe region.
The key market players in the global automotive thermoelectric generator market are Gentherm Incorporated, Tenneco Inc., Faurecia, Valeo, Laird PLC, Yamaha Corporation, Alphabet Energy, Inc., II-VI Marlow, KELK Ltd., SANGO Co., Ltd., European Thermodynamics, and Thermonamic Electronics (Jiangxi) Corp., Ltd.
The report is a compilation of different segments of the global automotive thermoelectric generator market, including market breakdown by material-type, components, vehicle-type, and region. The report further takes into consideration the market dynamics. The report also discusses in detail about the key participants involved in the industry.
Key questions answered in the report
- What is Thermoelectric Energy Harvesting
- What is Automotive Thermoelectric Generator and why is it needed
- What are the key technologies used in the automotive industry to recover waste heat
- What are the trends in the global automotive thermoelectric generator market
- What are the major forces that are expected to drive the demand for global automotive thermoelectric generator Market
- What are the major factors inhibiting the growth of the global automotive thermoelectric generator market
- What are the opportunities for the global automotive thermoelectric generator market
- What will be the revenue generated by the Automotive Thermoelectric Generator Market in 2022, and what will be the estimates by 2028
- Which material type (Bismuth Telluride, Lead Telluride, Skutterudite, and Magnesium Silicide) of the global Automotive Thermoelectric Generator will dominate the market between 2022 and 2028
- What are the key components used for Automotive Thermoelectric Generator and what will be its market size during forecast period 2022-2028
- What is the revenue generated by each vehicle type (Commercial and Passenger)
- What is the expected market size for Automotive Thermoelectric Generator in each region i.e. North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest-of-the -World
- Who are the key players in the global Automotive Thermoelectric Generator Market
- What is the future of Thermoelectric Generator in Automotive Industry
BIS Research is a global B2B market intelligence and advisory firm focusing on those emerging technological trends which are likely to disrupt the dynamics of the market.
With over 150 market research reports published annually, BIS Research focuses on high technology verticals such as 3D Printing, Advanced Materials and Chemicals, Aerospace and Defense, Automotive, Healthcare, Electronics and Semiconductors, Robotics and UAV, and other emerging technologies.
Our in-depth market intelligence reports focus on the market estimations, technology analysis, emerging high-growth applications, deeply segmented granular country-level market data, and other important market parameters useful in the strategic decision-making for senior management.