Global Blockchain in Agriculture and Food Market: Focus on Stakeholders, Regulations, Application (Supply Chain Tracking, Finance Management, Data Management, and Land and Property Ownership) and Regional Adoption - Analysis & Forecast 2018-2028
Since the early 2000s, the global agricultural industry has witnessed a massive transformation owing to the increasing demand for sustainable farming practices. Rising global population and high-income growth in urban population have resulted in growing concerns of food security across the world. Various agricultural start-ups and technology innovators are developing numerous sustainable farming systems. One of the most disruptive technologies in the field of smart agriculture has been the digitization of supply chain. Since 2013, agri-food industry’s interest in blockchain has rapidly evolved with multiplying pilot projects and companies dedicated to the swift development of technology. The advantages of blockchain technology for agriculture widely range from farmers to retailers to traders and to food companies. Eminent technology companies are striking collaborations with global logistics firms, food producers and retailers to develop effective applications of blockchain in agriculture and food sector to ensure improved data management, reduced transaction costs, augmented logistics, and robust food safety and traceability protocols.
The market research study offers a wide perspective of the different types of applications pertaining to blockchain in agriculture and food and analyzes its impact on the farming sector by providing critical insights into the direction of its future expansion. The study provides a detailed analysis of the market ecosystem, supply chain and regional growth for blockchain in agriculture and food technologies. The research is based on extensive primary interviews (in-house experts, industry leaders, and market players) and secondary research (a host of paid and unpaid databases), along with the analytical tools that have been used to build the forecast and the predictive models.
This study was designed to answer some of the most crucial questions about the blockchain in agriculture and food market:
- What is the global blockchain in agriculture & food market size in terms of revenue from 2017-2028 along with the growth rate during the forecast period 2018-2028
- How will the year-on-year growth differ across different phases of growth during the forecast period 2018-2028
- What is the revenue generated of blockchain solutions for different applications in agriculture and food industry including supply chain tracking, finance management, data management, land and property ownership, and others from 2017-2028 and growth rate during the forecast period of 2018-2028
- What is the blockchain in agriculture and food market size for different regions across the world including North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest-of-the-World
- What is the current scenario of the regulatory landscape of global blockchain in agriculture and food market and how will it shape up in the next 10 years
- What are the key global and regional trends and opportunities in the market pertaining to the blockchain technology
- What are the different use-cases of blockchain in agriculture and food industry
- How attractive is the market for different stakeholders present in the industry by analyzing the futuristic scenario of blockchain technology
- What are the major driving forces that tend to increase the demand for blockchain in global agriculture and food industry during the forecast period
- What are the major challenges inhibiting the growth of the global blockchain in agriculture & food market
- How are the consortiums and associations impacting the global blockchain in agriculture and food market
- What is the competitive strength of the key players in the global blockchain in agriculture & food market by analyzing their recent developments, product offerings, and regional presence
- How has been the funding landscape in global blockchain in agriculture & food market
The report is a compilation of various segmentations including market breakdown by application and region. The report highlights the key driving and restraining forces for this market as well as the market opportunities in different application segments such as supply chain tracking, financial management, data management, and land and property ownership, among others. The report also outlines the ecosystem of blockchain in agriculture and food market and provides a robust analysis of the key stakeholders across the supply chain. In the extensive primary research process undertaken for this study, the primary sources further include industry experts and key executives from prominent companies and organizations in the blockchain in agriculture and food industry.
Moreover, the report consists of a comprehensive analysis of blockchain in agriculture and food market for different geographical regions. The blockchain in agriculture and food market holds a prominent share in various countries of North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC) and Rest-of-the-World (RoW). Each geographical region analysis details individual driving and restraining forces acting in the market in addition to the key players from that particular region.
BIS Research is a global B2B market intelligence and advisory firm focusing on those emerging technological trends which are likely to disrupt the dynamics of the market.
With over 150 market research reports published annually, BIS Research focuses on high technology verticals such as 3D Printing, Advanced Materials and Chemicals, Aerospace and Defense, Automotive, Healthcare, Electronics and Semiconductors, Robotics and UAV, and other emerging technologies.
Our in-depth market intelligence reports focus on the market estimations, technology analysis, emerging high-growth applications, deeply segmented granular country-level market data, and other important market parameters useful in the strategic decision-making for senior management.