Global Drone Delivery Market: Focus on Drone Receptacle, Drone Type, Package Size, Range, and Application - Analysis and Forecast, 2023 to 2030
Global Drone Delivery Market Value to Reach $4.95 Billion by 2030
Key Questions Answered in this Report:
- What are the major drivers, challenges, and opportunities behind the demand for the global Drone Delivery market during the forecast period, 2023-2030?
- How has COVID-19 affected the growth of the global Drone Delivery market?
- Who are the key players in the global Drone Delivery market, and what is the competitive benchmarking?
- What are the new strategies being adopted by the existing market players to make a mark in the industry?
- How is each segment of the global Drone Delivery market expected to grow during the forecast period, and what is the revenue anticipated to be generated by each of the segments by the end of 2030?
- What are the trends in the global Drone Delivery market across different regions? What is the global estimated revenue generated 2030?
- Which region is expected to contribute the most to the global Drone Delivery market during the forecast period?
Global Drone Delivery Market Forecast, 2023-2030
The introduction of drones in the delivery service market has rapidly transformed the process of deliveries, further leading to a change in consumer behavior. Drones or autonomous unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) are a popular option for last-mile deliveries, essentially parcels for remote or rural areas with less population density. Since it is expected that instant or same-day delivery will grow in the next ten years, door-to-door delivery has been a major area of research by several firms such as Google, DHL, UPS, and Amazon. Some of these companies have been testing drone delivery services since 2005 and are expected to launch their services by 2023. The global drone delivery market is expected to witness substantial growth over the forecast period 2023-2030. The drone delivery service market is majorly growing due to the increasing demand for instant deliveries, especially in the case of medical supplies and food essentials. Drone regulations and rapid advancements in technologies related to UAVs are also playing an important role in market growth. The growing need for healthcare deliveries such as blood samples and medicines, especially in remote areas or during any global epidemic, is also one of the major reasons behind the expected drift from traditional package delivery system to drone delivery services.
The report is a compilation of various segmentations, including market breakdown by application, by range, by drone type, and by package size. The report is based on discussions and interviews with the top management of several leading high throughput equipment manufacturers, tier 1 suppliers, and solution providers.
The global drone delivery market is not expected to play out the same way for every region, so this report segments the market accordingly and breaks down the industry geographically as follows: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest-of-the-World.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Scope of the Report
The report constitutes an extensive study of the drone delivery market. It focuses largely on providing market information for the drone delivery by covering different segments, by application, by range, by drone type, and by package size, and by region. In addition to this, the study focuses on the major driving forces, challenges, and growth opportunities for the market.
The major players have been identified on the basis of their revenue generation, geographical presence, and company developments. Details of company profiles have been included in order to understand the strategic behaviors of the market players. The drone delivery market is further explained and analyzed based on region, which has been categorized into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest-of-the-World. Regional developments of the manufacturers and developments by governments is one of the factors based on which the growth rates of the countries have been calculated.
Key Companies in the Global Drone Delivery Market
The key market players in the drone delivery market include Airbus SA, Alibaba, Amazon, The Boeing Company, Cheetah Logistics Technology, DHL International GmbH, Drone Delivery Canada Corp., Flirtey, FlyTrex, Wing Aviation LLC, Manna Aero, Matternet Inc., Rakuten Drone, Skycart Inc., Uber Technologies Inc., United Parcel Service, Zipline, and Zomato.
BIS Research is a global B2B market intelligence and advisory firm focusing on those emerging technological trends which are likely to disrupt the dynamics of the market.
With over 150 market research reports published annually, BIS Research focuses on high technology verticals such as 3D Printing, Advanced Materials and Chemicals, Aerospace and Defense, Automotive, Healthcare, Electronics and Semiconductors, Robotics and UAV, and other emerging technologies.
Our in-depth market intelligence reports focus on the market estimations, technology analysis, emerging high-growth applications, deeply segmented granular country-level market data, and other important market parameters useful in the strategic decision-making for senior management.
Similar Reports from BIS Research
Global Drone Delivery Service Market
The Global Drone Delivery Service Market Anticipated to Reach $4,953.0 Million by 2030
Key Questions Answered in this Report:
- What are the growth opportunities for drone delivery service for different applications and regions?
- What is the revenue expected to be generated by different types of drone delivery service market during the forecast period 2023-2030?
- What is the revenue expected ...