Global Healthcare Robotics Market: Focus on Product Type, Application Type, 23 Countries Data, and Competitive Landscape Analysis and Forecast: (2018-2023)
There are different types of healthcare robots that have emerged over a period of time which includes, surgical robots, rehabilitation robots, diagnosis robots, and radiotherapy robots. The surgical segment accounted for the highest share of the market in the year 2017 due to higher adoption rate across various hospitals, recurrent sales of accessories of these systems, and huge demand for highly efficient replaceable components. The overall enhancement in patient outcomes has a positive impact on the growth and adoption rate of the surgical robotics technology. Rehabilitation robots includes robots for providing assistance and therapy to the patients in their daily living tasks and to the patients suffering from stroke or as disable. The recent scenario involves robots that are used for diagnosis through endoscopy procedures. Radiotherapy robots are costly due to their non-invasive surgical procedure used for the treatment of chronic diseases such as, cancer. The scope of advancements in healthcare robots is very wide due to its high potential in the treatment and faster recovery of the patients. Thus, providing physicians and surgeons with the wider interface and platform for better decision making at the time of procedures and treatment.
The market analysis of global healthcare robotics includes an in-depth examination of the key ecosystem players, and the key strategies and developments taking place in this market. Additionally, it includes market dynamics (market drivers, opportunities, and challenges), and industry analysis. Presently, the healthcare robotics market can be categorized into four major types of robots that are commercially available. It includes surgical robotics, rehabilitation robotics, diagnostic robots, and radiotherapy robotics. Considerable number of other healthcare robots are presently in the pipeline, that are expected to be commercialized in the upcoming years. The global healthcare robotic market is divided on the basis of product type which includes, robotic systems, instruments and accessories, and services. Based on surgical robot’s application, the healthcare robotics market can further be sub-segmented into categories which includes, General Surgery, Gynecology Surgery, Urology Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery, Neurological Surgery, Transoral Surgery, and Others. The rehabilitation robotics is also further sub-segmented into assistive, therapeutic, and exoskeleton and bionics. Geographically, the market can be segmented into five distinct regions including North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America and Middle East and Africa.
The purpose of the study is to gain a holistic view of the global healthcare robotics market in terms of various factors influencing it such as key market trends, competitive and regulatory aspects of the market, and scientific innovations into robotics fields, etc. The scope of the report is centered upon conducting a detailed study of the solutions allied with the global healthcare robotics market, which involves different types of healthcare robots. The global healthcare robotics market is segmented into three different parts: product type, application, and region. The report offers the reader with an opportunity to unlock comprehensive insights with respect to the market and helps in forming well informed strategic decisions. The research uncovers some of the substantial parameters that must be taken into consideration before entering the market.
This research report aims at answering questions related to various aspects of the global market with the help of the key factors driving the market, threats that can possibly inhibit the overall market growth, and the current growth opportunities that are going to shape the future trajectory of the market expansion. The study considers the growth-share matrix model for a comprehensive study of the global healthcare robotics market, and assesses the factors governing the same. Opportunity matrix and detailed product mapping have been included in the report. The market by region has been further sub-segmented in various countries, and in each sub-segment the key market trends, list of the key players, and the recent developments that have taken place, have been discussed.
The answers to the following key questions can be derived from this report:
- What are the key features of the healthcare robotic technology promoting its incorporation in different applications
- What is the impact of requirement of skilled professional
- What would be the future of disruptive robotic technology in the market
- What is the scenario for established and non-established players
- What are key advantages of the robotic-assisted surgical procedure over conventional surgical procedure
- How did the healthcare robotic market evolve and what is its scope in the future
- What are the major market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global healthcare robotics market
- What are the key developmental strategies which are implemented by the key players to stand out in this market
- What are the leading companies dominating the global healthcare robotics market
- Which surgical robotics application market would witness massive incorporation of the healthcare robotics in the forecast period
- What are investors’ perceptions about the global healthcare robotics market Also, who are leading stakeholders of the market holding significant share in market’s intellectual property
- What are the key companies which made substantial investments to aid technological advancements in the market
- What are the regulations pertaining to the global healthcare robotics market What are initiatives implemented by different government bodies to combat the growing prevalence of different types of diseases
- What was the market value of the leading segments and sub-segments of the global healthcare robotics market
- How will each segment of the global healthcare robotics market grow during the forecast period, and what will be the revenue generated by each of the segments by the end of 2023
- How will the industry evolve during the forecast period 2018-2023
- Which region will contribute to the highest sales of the global healthcare robotics market during the forecast period
The key players that have been contributing significantly into the global healthcare robotics market include Intuitive Surgical Inc., Varian Medical System, Medtronic plc, Stryker Corporation, Accuray Incorporated, Smith & Nephew plc, Restoration Robotics, ReWalk Robotics, and Mazor Robotics, among others
BIS Research is a global B2B market intelligence and advisory firm focusing on those emerging technological trends which are likely to disrupt the dynamics of the market.
With over 150 market research reports published annually, BIS Research focuses on high technology verticals such as 3D Printing, Advanced Materials and Chemicals, Aerospace and Defense, Automotive, Healthcare, Electronics and Semiconductors, Robotics and UAV, and other emerging technologies.
Our in-depth market intelligence reports focus on the market estimations, technology analysis, emerging high-growth applications, deeply segmented granular country-level market data, and other important market parameters useful in the strategic decision-making for senior management.