Global Hematologic Malignancies Testing Market: Focus on Product, Disease, Technology, End User, Region/Country Data and Competitive Landscape - Analysis and Forecast, 2019-2025
Key Questions Answered in this Report:
- What are the major market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global hematologic malignancies testing market
- What are the underlying structures resulting in the emerging trends within the global hematologic malignancies testing market
- How is each segment expected to grow in the global hematologic malignancies testing market during the forecast period and what is the estimated revenue to be generated by each of the segments by the end of 2025
- What are the key developmental strategies which are implemented by the major players in order to sustain in the competitive market What are the key regulatory implications in developed and developing regions for hematologic malignancies testing
- Who are the leading players with significant offerings to the global hematologic malignancies testing market What is the current market dominance for each of these leading players
- What would be the compound growth rate witnessed by the leading players in the market during the forecast period 2019-2025
- What are the key applications in global hematologic malignancies testing market What are the major segments of these applications
- Which are the dominant disease areas of the global hematologic malignancies testing market Which is the fastest growing disease area in the global hematologic malignancies testing market
- Who are the key manufacturers and service providers in the global hematologic malignancies testing market, and what are their contributions What is the growth potential of each major hematologic malignancies testing solution provider
- What is the scope of the global hematologic malignancies testing market in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa
Global Hematologic Malignancies Testing Market Forecast, 2019-2025
The hematologic malignancies testing industry analysis by BIS Research projects the market to grow at a significant CAGR of 15.24% during the forecast period, 2019-2025. The hematologic malignancies testing market generated $1,754.8 million revenue in 2018, in terms of value.
The hematologic malignancies testing market growth has been primarily attributed to the major drivers in this market such as rising incidence of hematologic malignancies, increasing adoption of inorganic growth strategies in the market, favorable reimbursement scenario in the global hematologic malignancies testing market, and increasing funding in hematologic malignancies testing market. However, there are significant challenges which are restraining the market growth. These challenges include high pricing pressure, lack of trained professionals, and issues pertaining to the analytical validity of genetic testing for cancers.
“The development of specialized kits has achieved huge success over the past year with NGS and FISH based kits now available across major regions proving the potential to screen malignancies at an early stage.”
Scope of the Market Intelligence on Hematologic Malignancies Testing Market
The hematologic malignancies testing market report provides a holistic view of the market in terms of various factors influencing it, including product optimization, and technological advancements.
The scope of this report is centered upon conducting a detailed study of the products and manufacturers allied with the market. In addition, the study also includes exhaustive information on the unmet needs, perception on the new products, competitive landscape, market share of leading manufacturers, growth potential of each underlying sub-segment, and company, as well as other vital information with respect to global hematologic malignancies testing market.
The hematologic malignancies testing market segmentation (on the basis of product) is further segmented into kits and services.
The hematologic malignancies testing market segmentation (on the basis of disease) is segmented into leukemia, lymphoma, multiple myeloma, myeloproliferative neoplasms, and myelodysplastic syndromes.
The hematologic malignancies testing market segmentation (on the basis of technology) is segmented into next-generation sequencing (NGS), polymerase chain reaction (PCR), fluorescence in situ hybridization (FISH), immunohistochemistry (IHC).
The hematologic malignancies testing market segmentation (on the basis of end user) is segmented into specialty clinics and hospitals, diagnostic laboratories, reference laboratories, and research institutions.
Key Companies in the Hematologic Malignancies Testing Market
The key manufacturers who have been contributing significantly to the Hematologic malignancies testing market include Abbott Laboratories, Adaptive Biotechnologies, ArcherDX, Inc., ARUP Laboratories, ASURAGEN, INC., Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Cancer Genetics Inc., Sysmex Corporation, F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG, Illumina, Inc, Invivoscribe, Inc., Invitae Corporation, ICON plc, NeoGenomics Laboratories, Inc., and QIAGEN N.V., among others.
BIS Research is a global B2B market intelligence and advisory firm focusing on those emerging technological trends which are likely to disrupt the dynamics of the market.
With over 150 market research reports published annually, BIS Research focuses on high technology verticals such as 3D Printing, Advanced Materials and Chemicals, Aerospace and Defense, Automotive, Healthcare, Electronics and Semiconductors, Robotics and UAV, and other emerging technologies.
Our in-depth market intelligence reports focus on the market estimations, technology analysis, emerging high-growth applications, deeply segmented granular country-level market data, and other important market parameters useful in the strategic decision-making for senior management.