Global Insulation Materials Market: Focus on Type (Mineral Wool, Polyurethane Foam, Expanded Polystyrene, Polyethylene, XPS, and PVC) & Application (Residential Construction, Non-Residential, and Wires and Cables) - Analysis & Forecast (2017-2021)
Insulation materials are designed to reduce the heat flow by limiting heat transfer through conduction, convection, and radiation while facilitating vapour flow and water condensation of a process. The insulation materials such as mineral wool, polyurethane foam, polyethylene, extruded polystyrene, expanded polystyrene, polyvinyl chloride, and fiberglass help in insulating the building envelop, reduce energy consumption, and reduce the emissions of greenhouse gas, and offers comfort and safety. These insulation materials find use in residential construction, non-residential, HVAC and OEM, oil and gas, wires and cables, and automobiles. The insulation materials market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.2% and 7.2% ($milllion) and (kilotons) between 2016 and 2021.
The report is a compilation of the different segments of global insulation materials market, including market breakdown by insulation materials type, end-user industry and geographical areas. Herein the revenue generated from the insulation materials types, namely: polyurethane foam, mineral wool, expanded polystyrene, polyethylene, extruded polystyrene, and polyvinyl chloride; end-user industry, namely residential construction, non-residential, wires and cables, HVAC and OEM, automotive, and oil and gas; and geography, namely: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World is tracked to calculate the overall market size, both in terms of value ($million) and volume (kilotons). The report also provides market numbers and analysis on cross segments which includes country by end-user industries. While highlighting the key driving and restraining forces for this market, the report also provides a detailed summary of the global insulation materials market. It also includes the key participants involved in the industry at the relevant sections.
The report answers the following questions about the global insulation materials market:
- What is the size, in terms of value ($million) and volume (kilotons) of global insulation materials market in 2016, and growth rate during the forecast period, 2017-2021
- What is the market size of different types of insulation materials ($million and kilotons) and their growth rate during the forecast period, 2017-2021
- How will each end-user industry of insulation materials market grow during the forecast period and what will be the market size ($million and kilotons) of each of the end-user industry by the end of 2021
- What is the market size for different regions and countries in terms of value and volume ($million and kilotons) in the insulation materials market and their growth across the forecast period, 2017 to 2021
- What is the market size for different regions by type and end-user industry in terms of value and volume ($million and kilotons) in the insulation materials market and their growth across the forecast period, 2017 to 2021
- What is the market size for different countries by end-user industry in terms of value and volume ($million and kilotons) in the insulation materials market and their growth across the forecast period, 2017 to 2021
- What are the major driving forces that tend to increase the demand for insulation materials market during the forecast period
- What are the major challenges inhibiting the growth of the global insulation materials market
- What is the competitive strength of key players in the global insulation materials market by analyzing through market share analysis
- What are the key market players in the market, along with their detailed analysis & profiles (including their financials, company snapshots, key products & services, and SWOT analysis)
The report further includes a thorough analysis of the impact of the Porter’s five major forces to understand the overall attractiveness of the industry. The most commonly used strategy for developing a better hold on the market has been through business expansions. Moreover, the company profile section highlights significant information about the key companies involved along with their financial positions, key strategies & developmental activities of recent years.
Further, the report includes an exhaustive analysis of the geographical split into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World. Each geography details the individual push and pull forces in addition to the key players from that region. The prominent players operating in the global insulation materials market are BASF SE, Huntsman Corporation, Knauf Insulation, Johns Manville, Nova Chemicals Corporation, Cellofoam North America Inc., and Dow Building Solutions, among others.
BIS Research is a global B2B market intelligence and advisory firm focusing on those emerging technological trends which are likely to disrupt the dynamics of the market.
With over 150 market research reports published annually, BIS Research focuses on high technology verticals such as 3D Printing, Advanced Materials and Chemicals, Aerospace and Defense, Automotive, Healthcare, Electronics and Semiconductors, Robotics and UAV, and other emerging technologies.
Our in-depth market intelligence reports focus on the market estimations, technology analysis, emerging high-growth applications, deeply segmented granular country-level market data, and other important market parameters useful in the strategic decision-making for senior management.