Global Launch System Payload Market: Focus on Orbit (GEO, MEO and LEO), Class (Small, Medium and Large Satellites), and End Users; Analysis and Forecast, 2018-2028
The global launch system payload market has exhibited a high growth in the recent past. Many of the launch systems built at the beginning of The Space Age (1950s) - a time period that saw active explorations of space and development in space technologies – were government-led projects specifically. Only in the early 2010s, did the private players emerged in the field of space technology. The launch system payload market has witnessed a high growth rate owing to the growth in the use of satellites for different applications -- such as faster, reliable, and efficient real-time tracking and monitoring system for ships, aircraft, earth observation (EO), and broadband access. The recent innovations in satellite technology have enabled many commercial and academic institutes too, to deploy small satellites. These advanced small satellite hardware subsystems are the result of high capability and feasibility of small packaging in electronic devices. In recent years, the utilization of space has become prominent for both commercial and civil applications. The commercial space sector, in particular, is observing an increase in the number of start-ups developing disruptive technologies for the space industry.
The following are the highlights of the BIS Research report Global Launch System Payload Market and the topics covered therein:
- The report identifies the global launch system payload market in different segments, such as satellite class, orbit, end user, and region.
- The report talks about the prime supply-side factors affecting the growth of the market along with the current and future trends in the launch system payload market.
- The report presents a detailed assessment of the global launch system payload market along with market drivers, challenges, and growth opportunities.
- The report highlights the supply chain of the overall launch system payload industry.
- A detailed competitive analysis has been included in the report, which focuses on the key market developments and strategies followed by the major players in the global launch system payload market.
- The global launch system payload market is also analyzed on the basis of different end users such as commercial, government, military, and academic.
- In the report, various classes of the launch system payload market have also been studied. The different satellite classes include small satellite (1-500 Kg), medium satellite (501-2,000 Kg) and large satellite (>2,000 Kg)
- The launch system payload market has been analyzed for all the regions including North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest-of-the-World with further analysis with respect to several major countries in the region.
- The key market players are analyzed in the Company Profiles section of the report. This section covers the business financials, company snapshots, key products & services, significant developments, and the individual SWOT analysis for each company.
BIS Research is a global B2B market intelligence and advisory firm focusing on those emerging technological trends which are likely to disrupt the dynamics of the market.
With over 150 market research reports published annually, BIS Research focuses on high technology verticals such as 3D Printing, Advanced Materials and Chemicals, Aerospace and Defense, Automotive, Healthcare, Electronics and Semiconductors, Robotics and UAV, and other emerging technologies.
Our in-depth market intelligence reports focus on the market estimations, technology analysis, emerging high-growth applications, deeply segmented granular country-level market data, and other important market parameters useful in the strategic decision-making for senior management.