Global Logistics and Warehouse Robot Market: Focus on Robot Type and End -User- Analysis and Forecast 2017-2021
The global logistics and warehouse robot market is expected to witness significant growth over the forecast period 2017-2021 due to the rising need for automation across growing industrial applications. Robots can automate the repetitive and time-consuming tasks carried by the human workforce. This potentially helps the organizations to enhance their efficiency and reduce the cost spent on training humans. Moreover, with the introduction of robots into various logistics and warehouse operations, the companies can eliminate the human intervention to some extent and reduce the unexpected human errors in the overall process. This high scale growth of the logistics and warehouse robot industry is subsequently influencing the market. Therefore new advanced robotics technologies are being developed. The growing e-commerce market, high efficiency at low cost and enhanced precision are some of the key drivers for the growth of the global logistics and warehouse robot market.
Moreover, the rising venture capital investments, growing Third Party Logistics (3PL) market and the introduction of industry 4.0 into logistics and warehouse is providing an opportunity for the growth of the global logistics and warehouse robot market. There are mainly six types of logistics and warehouse robot that include mobile robots, collaborative robots, articulated robots, SCARA robots, parallel robots and Cartesian robots. In addition to this, the market of the collaborative robots is expected to have the highest growth rate during the forecast period 2017-2021 due to its capability of safely working along with humans. Furthermore, the logistics and warehouse robots have been deployed by various end-users into multiple industries including automotive, e-commerce, pharmaceuticals, food and beverages, electrical and electronics, and others. The end-users from e-commerce industry acquired the most significant market share; in 2016, however, automotive end-users are expected to have the high growth rate during the forecast period, 2017-2021.
By analysis, the global logistics and warehouse robot market generated $2,234.3 million in the year 2016. Asia-Pacific is expected to acquire the largest revenue in the global logistics and warehouse robot market by 2021 with China acquiring the most significant market share, globally. However, North America is expected to have the highest growth rate during the forecast period 2017-2021.
Following points provide a detailed description of the report content and the topics covered in the report:
- This report identifies the global logistics and warehouse robot market under different segments such as types, end-user, and regions
- It examines the prime supply-side factors affecting the growth of the market along with the current and future trends, market drivers, restraints, and challenges prevalent in the global logistics and warehouse robot market
- The report also highlights the value chain of the industry with the primary focus on the technology roadmap
- Detailed competitive analysis has been included in this report which focuses on the -key market developments & strategies followed by the top players in the market. Additionally, the competitive benchmarking map has been included in the existing study which analyzes the competitive strength of the players in the global logistics and warehouse robot market
- Different types of the logistics and warehouse robot, such as mobile robots, collaborative robots, articulated robots, SCARA robots, parallel robots and cartesian robots, have been estimated and analyzed
- Different end-users of the logistics and warehouse robot, such as automotive, e-commerce, pharmaceuticals, food and beverages, electrical and electronics, and others, have been estimated and analyzed in the report
- The global logistics and warehouse robot market has been analyzed in the report for the major regions including North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and rest of the world
- A detailed Porter’s Five Forces analysis has been included in the report. Furthermore, the report also focuses on providing information on the key participants and future opportunities in the global logistics and warehouse robot market
- The study provides detailed analysis of the 15 key players in the global logistics and warehouse robot market including ABB Robotics, Fanuc Corporation, Kuka AG, Yaskawa Electric Corporation, Omron Adept Technologies, Inc., Amazon Robotics, Daifuku Co., Ltd, Rethink Robotics, IAM Robotics, Clearpath Robotics Inc., Fetch Robotics, Inc., KION Group AG, Aethon Inc., GreyOrange and Seegrid Corporation, in the Company Profiles section. This section covers business financials, company snapshots, key products & services, major developments, future programs (if any), and, the individual SWOT analysis.
BIS Research is a global B2B market intelligence and advisory firm focusing on those emerging technological trends which are likely to disrupt the dynamics of the market.
With over 150 market research reports published annually, BIS Research focuses on high technology verticals such as 3D Printing, Advanced Materials and Chemicals, Aerospace and Defense, Automotive, Healthcare, Electronics and Semiconductors, Robotics and UAV, and other emerging technologies.
Our in-depth market intelligence reports focus on the market estimations, technology analysis, emerging high-growth applications, deeply segmented granular country-level market data, and other important market parameters useful in the strategic decision-making for senior management.