Global Metastatic Cancer Treatment Market - Focus on Drugs, Competitive Landscape, and Country - Analysis and Forecast (2018-2025)
The healthcare industry is a multi-billion dollars market consisting of various verticals aimed at improving patient lives. With increase in research and developmental activities, technological advancements are being made to make patient services convenient and affordable. Cancer represents one of the major concern of the global healthcare industry, as it is the second leading cause of death all around the world (according to WHO). Cancer statistics has a major impact on society across the world and accounts for almost 70% of death in low- and middle- income countries. As per GLOBOCAN data, there were almost 14 million cancer cases globally in 2012, which claimed almost 8 million patient lives. As a result, enormous scientific innovation is taking place in the field of oncology for the development of novel oncology medicines that are significantly propelling the growth of metastatic cancer treatment market. Metastatic cancer, represents the advanced form of cancer, which occurs when the cancer cells starts spreading from the primary site of origin to different parts of the body. Treatment of metastatic cancer is often not curable and is mainly focussed on providing palliative care. Several companies are investing into oncology market and are making strenuous effort for the delivery of cost-effective cancer treatment drugs used in chemotherapy, radiation therapy, and hormone therapy. Patients all over the world are looking forward for advanced cancer therapy drugs to arrest their condition, which is turn is increasing the adoption rate of the metastatic cancer treatment drugs.
The metastatic cancer treatment market consists of products, such as generic medicines and branded medicines, used in the treatment of metastatic cancer. The market analysis includes an in-depth examination of the key ecosystem players, key strategies, and developments taking place in this market. Additionally, it includes market dynamics (market drivers, opportunities, and challenges) and industry analysis. The market has been classified based on different therapeutic indications, such as breast cancer, melanoma, colorectal cancer, lung cancer, prostate cancer, and others. Geographically, the market can be segmented into five distinct regions including, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Rest of the World.
The purpose of the study is to gain a holistic view of the global metastatic cancer treatment market in terms of various factors influencing it such as key market trends, competitive and regulatory aspects of the market, scientific innovations into oncology fields, etc. The scope of the report is centered upon conducting a detailed study of the solutions allied with metastatic cancer treatment market, which involves drugs used in different therapeutic applications of cancer treatment such as chemotherapy, hormone therapy, and immunotherapy, among others. The global metastatic cancer treatment market is segmented into three different parts: ‘by products’, ‘by therapeutic indication’, and ‘by region’. The report offers the reader with an opportunity to unlock comprehensive insights with respect to the market and helps in forming well informed strategic decisions. The research uncovers some of the substantial parameters that must be taken into consideration before entering the market.
This research report aims at answering questions related to various aspects of the global market with the help of the key factors driving the market, threats that can possibly inhibit the overall market growth, and the current growth opportunities that are going to shape the future trajectory of the market expansion. The study considers the growth-share matrix model for a comprehensive study of the global metastatic cancer treatment market, and assesses the factors governing the same. Opportunity matrix and detailed product mapping have been included in the report. The market by region has been further sub-segmented in various countries, and in each sub-segment the key market trends, list of the key players, and recent developments, have been discussed.
The answers to the following key questions can be derived from this report:
- What are the major market drivers, restraints, and opportunities in the global metastatic cancer treatment market
- What are the market shares of the leading segments, and sub-segments of the global metastatic cancer treatment market in 2017 and what will be its value in 2026
- How will each segment of the global metastatic cancer treatment market grow during the forecast period, and what will be the revenue generated by each of the segments by the end of 2026
- What are the influencing factors that may affect the market share of the key players
- What are the key developmental strategies implemented by the key players to stand out in this market
- What are the major Regulatory Authorities/ Associations/ Consortiums affecting the metastatic cancer treatment market and what are the main designations facilitating development and approval of cancer drugs
- Which are the companies holding patent rights for the metastatic cancer treatment drugs and what patent landscape exist in the market
- Which product segment is expected to register the highest CAGR for the global metastatic cancer treatment market
- How has the market been segmented based on therapeutic indication Which therapeutic indication segment has the largest share, and fastest growth rate in the global metastatic cancer treatment market
- Which geographical region will contribute to the highest sales of the metastatic cancer treatment drugs during the forecast period and which will have the highest CAGR
- What are major companies developing metastatic cancer treatment drugs targeted for different therapeutic indication and what were sales of drugs for the past three years (2015-2017)
- What are the drugs under developmental stages and the companies conducting their clinical study
The key players that have been contributing significantly include AbbVie Inc., Amgen Inc., AstraZeneca PLC, Bayer AG, Boehringer Ingelheim, Bristol Myers Squibb Company, Celgene Corporation, Clovis Oncology, Eli Lilly and Company, F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG, Johnson & Johnson, Merck & Co., Inc., Novartis AG, Pfizer Inc., Sanofi and Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited, among others.
BIS Research is a global B2B market intelligence and advisory firm focusing on those emerging technological trends which are likely to disrupt the dynamics of the market.
With over 150 market research reports published annually, BIS Research focuses on high technology verticals such as 3D Printing, Advanced Materials and Chemicals, Aerospace and Defense, Automotive, Healthcare, Electronics and Semiconductors, Robotics and UAV, and other emerging technologies.
Our in-depth market intelligence reports focus on the market estimations, technology analysis, emerging high-growth applications, deeply segmented granular country-level market data, and other important market parameters useful in the strategic decision-making for senior management.