Global Molecular Diagnostics Market: Focus on Product Type (Kits and Consumables, Systems, Software & Others), Applications, Technologies, End-User, Country Data (15 Countries), and Competitive Landscape: Analysis and Forecast: 2018-2028
Since the dawn of the precision medicine era, the entire gamut of the healthcare industry has witnessed a paradigm change toward more precise diagnostics. The increasing prevalence of chronic disorders and an overall increased demand for preventive medication with minimal/no side-effect are promoting the growth of the global molecular diagnostics market, providing platform for the designing and development of highly enhanced and optimum products that would direct patients to their appropriate treatment modules. These individualized care regimes are improving the quality of life of the patients and reducing economic, societal, and clinical burden, projecting a future of prosperity.
Presently, product categories within the molecular diagnostics market include kits and consumables, systems, and software and others. Till date, the healthcare industry has witnessed a number of successful products that have contributed significantly in enhancing the technological advancements in making molecular diagnostics more precise. However, the consistent evolution of the market has further necessitated the insurgence of more advanced research initiatives that look to devise the optimum assay with the confluence of multiplexing and low cost. Additionally, with systems being developed at the interface of different technologies, precision diagnostics is soon to become a widespread reality.
The purpose of the study is to gain a holistic view of the global molecular diagnostics market in terms of various factors, including regulatory reforms and technological advancements, which are influencing the market. The market has been segmented into ‘products’, ‘applications’, ‘technologies’, ‘end-users’, and ‘regions’. The scope of this report is centered upon conducting a detailed study of the products allied with the molecular diagnostics market. In addition, the study also includes the exhaustive information on the unmet needs, perception on the new products, competitive landscape, market share of leading manufacturers, growth potential of each product, application, technology, end-user, region, and companies, as well as other vital information with respect to molecular diagnostics market. The report presents the reader with an opportunity to unlock comprehensive insights with respect to the market and helps in forming well-informed strategic decisions. The research uncovers some of the substantial parameters that must be taken into consideration before entering into the market.
This research report aims at answering various aspects of the global molecular diagnostics market with the help of the key factors driving the market, the restraints, and the current growth opportunities that are going to shape the future trajectory of the market expansion. The report includes an in-depth examination of the key players and recent developments taking place in this market. Moreover, the report includes chapters on market dynamics (market drivers, opportunities, and challenges) and industry analysis as well.
The research study highlights the factors governing the industry attractiveness with Porter’s Five Forces for a comprehensive understanding of the global molecular diagnostics market. Moreover, the study includes detailed product mapping, market estimation, and analysis of key trends in multiple geographical regions, growth of molecular diagnostics market in each region for different applications, and the key strategies and developments by the prominent molecular diagnostics manufacturers.
The answers to the following key questions can be derived from this report:
- What are the major market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global molecular diagnostics market
- What are the underlying structures resulting in the emerging trends within the global molecular diagnostics market
- How will each segment of the global molecular diagnostics market grow during the forecast period and what will be the revenue generated by each of the segments by the end of 2028
- What are the key developmental strategies which are implemented by the major players in order to sustain in the competitive market What are the key regulatory implications in developed and developing regions for molecular diagnostics
- Who are the leading players with significant offerings to the global molecular diagnostics market What is the current market dominance for each of these leading players
- What would be the compound growth rate witnessed by the leading players in the market during the forecast period 2018-2028 Which molecular diagnostic product type is having the most promising growth
- What are the key applications in global molecular diagnostics market What are the major segments of these applications What technologies are dominating these application segments
- What are the major technologies that are employed in the global molecular diagnostics market Which is the dominating technology
- Who are the primary end-users of the global molecular diagnostics market Which is the fastest growing end-use segment in the global molecular diagnostics market
- Who are the key manufacturers in the global molecular diagnostics market, and what are their contributions Also, what is the growth potential of each major molecular diagnostics manufacturer
What is the scope of the global molecular diagnostics market in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Rest-of-the-World Which molecular diagnostics application dominates these regions
Key trends targeted in the report:
- What are the emerging trends in the global molecular diagnostics market How are these trends revolutionizing the diagnostic procedure
- Which technologies are anticipated to break-through the current molecular diagnostic regime
- Which companies are anticipated to be highly disruptive in the future and why
- What are the regulatory procedures that are required to unify the approval process for emerging molecular diagnostics How will they enhance the reimbursement scenario
- What are the gaps in regularizing optimum molecular diagnostic adoption in regular healthcare routines How are these gaps being tackled
The key manufacturers who have been contributing significantly to the global molecular diagnostics market include Abbott Laboratories, Agilent Technologies, Inc., Becton, Dickinson and Company, bioMérieux S.A., Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Danaher Corporation, F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG, Illumina, Inc., QIAGEN N.V., Siemens Healthineers, Inc., and Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., among others.
BIS Research is a global B2B market intelligence and advisory firm focusing on those emerging technological trends which are likely to disrupt the dynamics of the market.
With over 150 market research reports published annually, BIS Research focuses on high technology verticals such as 3D Printing, Advanced Materials and Chemicals, Aerospace and Defense, Automotive, Healthcare, Electronics and Semiconductors, Robotics and UAV, and other emerging technologies.
Our in-depth market intelligence reports focus on the market estimations, technology analysis, emerging high-growth applications, deeply segmented granular country-level market data, and other important market parameters useful in the strategic decision-making for senior management.