Global NGS In Agrigenomics Market -Analysis & Forecast, 2017-2021 Focus on Application (Crops and Livestock), Product Type (Kits and Consumables, Instruments and Others) and Region
The rising world population has resulted in an increase in the demand for food, while there has been an increase in the loss of crop and livestock-based food due to genetic concerns and climatic factors. The world population is expected to reach 9.7 billion by 2050, which further stresses on the need to employ advanced technologies so that we can ensure sustainable productivity growth in agriculture. Agrigenomics provides an effective solution to the rising concerns by improving the productivity factor of the farmers. Agrigenomics helps the farmers, breeders, and researchers in identifying the genetic sequences which can be used to determine desirable traits and make better breeding decisions.
With food security gaining increased importance in the worldwide scenario, the government of various countries across the globe are promoting the use of technologies like genomics and sequencing in the field of agriculture. The process of relating the agriculturally important characteristics like meat quality with one or more genes is important for ensuring better farm-outputs. Agrigenomics also helps in improving aquaculture, where desirable characteristics like disease resistance, and increased stress tolerance can be induced in the aquatic organisms.
The report is a compilation of the different segments of the global NGS in agrigenomics market, including market breakdown by application, product type, and different geographical areas. Herein, the revenue generated from the different product type, namely, kits & consumables, instruments and others; application; crops and livestock, are tracked to calculate the overall market size. While highlighting the key driving, and restraining forces for this market, the report also provides a detailed summary of the market. It also includes the key participants involved in the manufacturing and distribution of these products.
The report answers the following questions about the global NGS in agrigenomics market:
- What was the size, in terms of value ($million) of the NGS in agrigenomics market in 2016, and what will be the growth rate during the forecast period, 2017-2021
- What are different sequencing products being supplied by the key players in the NGS in agrigenomics market
- What was the revenue generation of NGS in the agrigenomics market for different applications in 2016, and what is their growth prospect
- What is the market size of different kits and instruments, in terms of value and their respective growth prospects and key developments
- What is the NGS in agrigenomics market size for different regions, on the basis of various types and application
- What are the key trends and opportunities in the market, pertaining to the countries included in different geographical regions
- How attractive is the market for different stakeholders present in the industry by analyzing the futuristic scenario of NGS in agrigenomics market
- What are the major driving forces that tend to increase the demand for NGS in agrigenomics market during the forecast period
- What are the major challenges inhibiting the growth of the global NGS in agrigenomics market
- What kind of new strategies are being adopted by the existing market players to make a mark in the industry
- What is the competitive strength of the key players in the NGS in agrigenomics market by market share analysis
- Who are the key market players in the market, along with their detailed analysis & profiles (including company snapshots, their financials, key products & services, and SWOT analysis)
The report puts special emphasis on the market share of the leading companies in the NGS in agrigenomics market, owing to the changing paradigms in the industry. The report further includes a thorough analysis of the impact of the Porter’s Five major Forces to understand the overall attractiveness of the industry. The report also focuses on the key developments and investments made in the NGS in agrigenomics market by the key players.
The commonly used strategy adopted by the key players to enhance their geographical presence is mergers & acquisition, followed by new product launch. Moreover, the company profiles section highlights significant information about the key companies involved, along with their financial positions, key strategies & developmental activities since the past few years.
Further, the report includes an exhaustive analysis of the geographical split into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW). Each geography details the individual push and pull forces in addition to the key players from that region. The prominent players operating in the global NGS in agrigenomics market are Illumina Inc., Agilent Technologies Inc., Ontario Genomics, Genome Atlantic, LGC Limited, BGI, Neogen Corporation, NuGen technologies Inc., Eurofins Genomics and Arbor Biosciences, among others.
BIS Research is a global B2B market intelligence and advisory firm focusing on those emerging technological trends which are likely to disrupt the dynamics of the market.
With over 150 market research reports published annually, BIS Research focuses on high technology verticals such as 3D Printing, Advanced Materials and Chemicals, Aerospace and Defense, Automotive, Healthcare, Electronics and Semiconductors, Robotics and UAV, and other emerging technologies.
Our in-depth market intelligence reports focus on the market estimations, technology analysis, emerging high-growth applications, deeply segmented granular country-level market data, and other important market parameters useful in the strategic decision-making for senior management.