Global Virtual Diagnostics Market: Focus on Type of Diagnosis, End User, Region, Patent Scenario and Competitive Landscape - Analysis and Forecast, 2019-2030
Key Questions Answered in the Report:
- What are the key features of virtual diagnostics and what are the different technologies of virtual diagnostics offered in the market?
- What are the major market drivers, restraints, and opportunities in the global virtual diagnostics market?
- What are the expected regional and global scenarios of the virtual diagnostics market, and the growth potential of each country in various regions?
- What are the key development strategies being implemented by the key players in this market?
- What are the key regulations governing the manufacturing and commercialization of various products in the global virtual diagnostics market?
- What is the expected growth of the virtual diagnostics market in the forecast period 2019-2030?
- What are the leading companies dominating the global virtual diagnostics market?
- How are the key players of the virtual diagnostics market expected to grow in the forecast period?
- What was the market value of the leading segments of the global virtual diagnostics market in 2018?
- How is each segment of the global virtual diagnostics market expected to grow during the forecast period, and what is the estimated revenue generation by each of the segments by the end of 2030?
- Which region is expected to contribute the highest sales in the global virtual diagnostics market during the forecast period?
Global Virtual Diagnostics Market Forecast, 2019-2030
The global virtual diagnostics market industry analysis by BIS Research projects the market to grow at a significant CAGR of 15.52% during the forecast period, 2019-2030. The global virtual diagnostics market generated $425.6 million revenue in 2018, in terms of value.
The market growth in the global virtual diagnostics market can primarily be attributed to the factors such as increasing rising awareness for early disease diagnosis and increasing demand for accessible and affordable diagnostics. However, there are significant challenges which are restraining the market growth. These challenges include low accuracy within virtual diagnosis and increasing privacy concerns among the people worldwide.
The technological breakthroughs in artificial intelligence and machine learning technologies along with high adoption rate of smartphones within various regions of the world have paved a way for the growth of global virtual diagnostics market in the forecast period of 2019-2030
Scope of the Market Intelligence on Global Virtual Diagnostics Market
The research report on global virtual diagnostics market provides a holistic view of the market in terms of various factors influencing it, including regulatory reforms and technological advancements.
The scope of this report is centered upon conducting a detailed study of the products and manufacturers allied with the global virtual diagnostics market. In addition, the study also includes exhaustive information on the unmet needs, perception on the new products, competitive landscape, market share of leading manufacturers, growth potential of each underlying segment, and company, as well as other vital information with respect to global virtual diagnostics market.
The global virtual diagnostics market is segmented on the basis of type of diagnosis, into Gastrointestinal, Cardiology, Pathology, Ophthalmology, and others.
The global virtual diagnostics market is further segmented by end user into hospitals, specialty clinics and ambulatory centers and others.
The global virtual diagnostics market on the basis of region is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. The potential of the market with respect to different countries within these regions has also been provided.
Key Companies in the Global Virtual Diagnostics Market
The key manufacturers who have been contributing significantly to the global virtual diagnostics market include Uber Diagnostics, CapsoVision Inc., Cardiologs Technologies, Healthy.io Ltd, IDx Technologies Inc., Monitored Therapeutics, Inc., Olympus Corporation, Phelcom Technologies, Sight Diagnostics, Medtronic Plc, hearX IP (Pty) Ltd, AliveCor, Inc., ResApp Health Limited, and SkinVision among others.
BIS Research is a global B2B market intelligence and advisory firm focusing on those emerging technological trends which are likely to disrupt the dynamics of the market.
With over 150 market research reports published annually, BIS Research focuses on high technology verticals such as 3D Printing, Advanced Materials and Chemicals, Aerospace and Defense, Automotive, Healthcare, Electronics and Semiconductors, Robotics and UAV, and other emerging technologies.
Our in-depth market intelligence reports focus on the market estimations, technology analysis, emerging high-growth applications, deeply segmented granular country-level market data, and other important market parameters useful in the strategic decision-making for senior management.