Hypersonic Technology Market - A Global and Country Analysis: Focus on Type, End User, Launch Mode, and Country - Analysis and Forecast, 2021-2031
Global Hypersonic Technology Market to Reach $12.92 Billion by 2031
Key Questions Answered in this Report:
- What are the major drivers, challenges, and opportunities for the global hypersonic technology market during the forecast period 2021-2031?
- What are the recent trends in the hypersonic cruise missiles segment?
- Who are the key players in the global hypersonic technology market, and what is their competitive benchmarking?
- What is the expected revenue generated by the global hypersonic technology market during the forecast period 2021-2031?
- What are the strategies adopted by the key players in the market to increase their market presence in the industry?
- Which end-user (military and space) in the hypersonic technology market is expected to dominate the market in 2031?
- What revenue are expected to be generated by the global hypersonic technology market (by launch mode) – surface to surface, surface to air, air to air and subsea to surface – in 2021, and what are the estimates till 2031?
- What are the competitive strengths of the key players in the global hypersonic technology market?
- What would be the aggravated revenue generated by the hypersonic technology market segmented by U.S., Russia, China, India, Australia, Japan, France, Germany and Rest-of-the-World.
- What are the major restraints inhibiting the growth of the global hypersonic technology market?
Global Hypersonic Technology Market Forecast, 2021-2031
The global hypersonic technology industry analysis by BIS Research projects the market to have significant growth of CAGR 8.45% during the forecast period 2021-2031. United States is expected to dominate the global hypersonic technology market with an estimated share of 54.1% in 2031. China and Germany are the two most prominent countries having significant share in the hypersonic technology market.
The global hypersonic technology market is gaining widespread importance owing to the increasing demand of hypersonic weapons, growing global defense spending and rising territorial conflicts. Moreover, the increasing focus on super fast intercontinental travel, development of counter-hypersonic systems, and advancements in Scramjet technology for hypersonic missiles are other important factors that may propel the market growth in the coming years.
Scope of the Global Hypersonic Technology Market
The purpose of the market analysis is to examine the global hypersonic technology market in terms of factors driving the market, trends, technological developments, and competitive benchmarking, among others.
The report further takes into consideration the market dynamics and the competitive landscape of the key players operating in the market.
Global Hypersonic Technology Market Segmentation
The report constitutes an extensive study of the global hypersonic technology industry. The report primarily focuses on providing market information on hypersonic technology covering various segments and countries. The global hypersonic technology market is segmented on the basis of end-user, type, launch-mode, and countries. While highlighting the key driving and restraining forces for this market, the report also provides a detailed study of the industry. The report analyzes different end-user that include military and space. The type segment is further segmented into hypersonic glide vehicles, hypersonic cruise missiles and space launch vehicles. The launch mode has been segmented into surface to surface, surface to air, air to air, and subsea to surface.
The global hypersonic technology market is segregated into major countries, namely U.S., Russia, China, India, Australia, Japan, France, Germany, and Rest-of-the-World. Data for each of these countries is provided in the market study.
Key Companies in the Global Hypersonic Technology Industry
The key market players in the global hypersonic technology market include Aerojet Rocketdyne Holdings Inc., The Boeing Company, Brahmos Aerospace Pvt. Ltd., Lockheed Martin Corporation, Thales Group, General Dynamics Corporation, Northrop Grumman Corporation, Raytheon Company, Saab AB, Dynetics Inc., SpaceX, and L3 Harris Technologies Inc.
BIS Research is a global B2B market intelligence and advisory firm focusing on those emerging technological trends which are likely to disrupt the dynamics of the market.
With over 150 market research reports published annually, BIS Research focuses on high technology verticals such as 3D Printing, Advanced Materials and Chemicals, Aerospace and Defense, Automotive, Healthcare, Electronics and Semiconductors, Robotics and UAV, and other emerging technologies.
Our in-depth market intelligence reports focus on the market estimations, technology analysis, emerging high-growth applications, deeply segmented granular country-level market data, and other important market parameters useful in the strategic decision-making for senior management.