Latin America Liquid Biopsy Market : Focus on Products and Services, Therapeutic Applications, Clinical Applications, Circulating Biomarkers, 5 Countries Data, Industry Insights, and Competitive Landscape - Analysis and Forecast, 2019-2025
Liquid biopsy is a minimal invasive medical procedure with the ability to detect the presence of molecular cancer biomarkers in the biological fluids. The test principally involves the usage of samples of biological fluids, such as blood, urine, serum, and saliva, and then the analysis of the samples using different techniques, such as next-generation sequencing (NGS) and polymerase chain reaction (PCR) to detect the mutations known to cause cancer. The liquid biopsy tests provide a platform to an oncologist for a non-invasive and highly-sensitive tumor profiling of patients. The test provides actionable information about the patients at every critical stage of the treatment cycle. Liquid biopsy tests help in the early detection of tumor-associated mutations in the blood with the help of ctDNA, thus further helping in the betterment of cancer treatment procedure. Growing geriatric population has significantly necessitated the requirement for novel diagnostic procedures based on minimal invasive procedures. Significant degree of research on molecular technologies, cancer biomarkers, and biomarkers presence in body fluids has opened various pathways for the development of a vital non-invasive diagnostic procedure as liquid biopsy.
The purpose of this study is to gain a holistic view of the Latin America liquid biopsy market in terms of various influencing factors, such as recent trends, regulatory frameworks, and technological advancements in the market. The scope of this report constitutes a detailed study of the different kinds of products associated with the Latin America liquid biopsy market. The market has been segmented into “Product Type”, “Circulating Biomarkers”, “Clinical Application”, “Therapeutic Application”, and “Country”. The report presents the reader with an opportunity to unlock comprehensive insights with respect to the market and helps in forming well-informed strategic decisions. The research uncovers some of the substantial parameters that must be taken into consideration before entering into the market.
This research report aims at answering various aspects of the Latin America liquid biopsy market, with the help of the key factors driving the market, restraints and challenges that can possibly inhibit the overall market growth, and the current growth opportunities that are going to shape the future trajectory of the market expansion. The report includes an in-depth examination of the key players and recent developments taking place in this market. Moreover, the report also includes chapters on market dynamics (market drivers, opportunities, and challenges), and industry analysis as well.
The research study highlights the factors governing the industry attractiveness with Porter’s Five Forces for a comprehensive understanding of the Latin America liquid biopsy market. Moreover, the study includes detailed product mapping, market estimation, and analysis of key trends in multiple regions, growth of liquid biopsy market in each region for different cancer types, and the key strategies and developments by the prominent liquid biopsy market stake holders.
The answers to the following key questions can be derived from this report:
- What are the key features of the liquid biopsy technology promoting its incorporation in different clinical applications
- What are key advantages of the liquid biopsy technology over tissue biopsy
- How did the liquid biopsy market evolve and what is its scope in the future
- What are the major market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the Latin America liquid biopsy market
- Which are the leading companies dominating the Latin America liquid biopsy market
- Which therapeutic application market would witness massive incorporation of the liquid biopsy technology in the forecast period
- Products based on which circulating biomarker are anticipated to witness massive rise in the demand in the forecast period
- How would the scope of clinical application of the liquid biopsy technology evolve in the forecast period
- What are investors’ perceptions about the Latin America liquid biopsy market Also, who are leading stakeholders of the market holding a significant share in the market’s intellectual property
- What is the market value of the leading segments and sub-segments of the Latin America liquid biopsy market
- How will each segment of the Latin America liquid biopsy market grow during the forecast period, and what will be the revenue generated by each of the segments by the end of 2025
- How will the industry evolve during the forecast period 2019-2025
- Which region will contribute to the highest rate of sales of the Latin America liquid biopsy market during the forecast period
The key players who have been contributing significantly to the Latin America liquid biopsy market are Biocept, Inc., Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG, Illumina, Inc., MDxHealth Inc., Myriad Genetics Inc., NeoGenomics Laboratories, Inc., Qiagen N.V., Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Guardant Health, Inc., Menarini Silicon Biosystems, Sysmex Inostics GmbH, MetaCell s.r.o, Contextual Genomics Inc., and Epic Sciences, Inc.
BIS Research is a global B2B market intelligence and advisory firm focusing on those emerging technological trends which are likely to disrupt the dynamics of the market.
With over 150 market research reports published annually, BIS Research focuses on high technology verticals such as 3D Printing, Advanced Materials and Chemicals, Aerospace and Defense, Automotive, Healthcare, Electronics and Semiconductors, Robotics and UAV, and other emerging technologies.
Our in-depth market intelligence reports focus on the market estimations, technology analysis, emerging high-growth applications, deeply segmented granular country-level market data, and other important market parameters useful in the strategic decision-making for senior management.