Copper Busbar And Profiles Market Size And Forecast
According to Verified Market Research, The Global Copper Busbar and Profiles Market was valued at USD 16,321.5 Million in 2018 and is projected to reach USD 24,118.1 Million by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 5.11% from 2019 to 2026.
What is Copper Busbar and Profiles?
Copper busbars and profiles are used extensively in high current control equipment and low voltage distribution systems. There are various applications of copper busbars and profiles, which include bus-way systems, switchboards, low and medium voltage switchgear, panel boards and more. A busbar is in the form of a metallic strip and is most commonly utilized in power distribution systems. Busbars connect low voltage equipment in battery banks and high voltage equipment in electrical switchyards. The maximum amount of current that can be carried by a copper busbar depends on its cross-sectional size and its purity.
In contrast to this, profiles are more difficult to manufacture as they are more difficult to manufacture as they are more complex in design and packaging, has a more delicate production process and is in need of a much more elaborate machine-set up. Copper busbars and profiles contain better resistance against corrosion and is a better conductor of electricity in comparison to its metal counterparts such as aluminum.
Global Copper Busbar and Profiles Market, Competitive Landscape
The Global Copper Busbar and Profiles market is highly fragmented with the presence of a large number of manufacturers globally. Some of the major players include Aurubis AG, ElvalHalcor Hellenic Copper and Aluminum Industry S.A., Schneider Electric SE, Luvata, Oriental Copper Co., Ltd., American Power Connection Systems, Inc., Watteredge LLC (Southwire Company LLC), Sofia Med SA, Etablissements Gindre Duchavany S.A.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market based on segmentation involving both economic as well as non-economic factors
- Provision of market value (USD Billion) data for each segment and sub-segment
- Indicates the region and segment that is expected to witness the fastest growth as well as to dominate the market
- Analysis by geography highlighting the consumption of the product/service in the region as well as indicating the factors that are affecting the market within each region
- Competitive landscape which incorporates the market ranking of the major players, along with new service/product launches, partnerships, business expansions and acquisitions in the past five years of companies profiled
- Extensive company profiles comprising of company overview, company insights, product benchmarking and SWOT analysis for the major market players
- The current as well as future market outlook of the industry with respect to recent developments (which involve growth opportunities and drivers as well as challenges and restraints of both emerging as well as developed regions
- Includes an in-depth analysis of the market of various perspectives through Porter’s five forces analysis
- Provides insight into the market through Value Chain
- Market dynamics scenario, along with growth opportunities of the market in the years to come
- 6-month post sales analyst support
Customization of the Report
- In case of any queries or customization requirements please connect with our sales team at verified market research, who will ensure that your requirements are met.
Verified Market Research has been providing Research Reports, with up to date information, and in-depth analysis, for several years now, to individuals and companies alike that are looking for accurate Research Data. It has large database which includes the latest content from renowned authors and publications worldwide. It also provides customized Data and Reports according to the need of the client.