Global Bio-PET Market
The global market for bio-PET is expected to grow from $182.1 million in 2023 to $326.6 million by 2028, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.4% from 2023 to 2028.
- 69 data tables and 19 additional tables
- An overview of the global bio-PET market
- In-depth analysis of market trends, featuring historical revenue data for 2022, estimated figures for 2023, as well as forecasts for 2024 and 2028. This analysis includes projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2028
- Evaluations of the current market size and revenue growth prospects for the bio-PET market, accompanied by an analysis of market share by application and geographic region
- Analyses of the market’s dynamics, including growth drivers, inhibitors and opportunities, and insights into the regulatory environment
- A comparative assessment of conventional PET vs. bio-PET; and discussions of recent developments in rigid food packaging, production technology for bio-PET production, technological advances in packaging, and nanotechnology in the food and beverage packaging industry
- Information on the Coca-Cola Co.’s initiative in commercializing PET beverage bottles and the major steps taken towards the use of renewable plant materials
- An examination of ESG developments, relevant patents; M&A, venture funding and emerging technologies in the bio-PET market
- Profiles of leading market participants
This report analyzes the global bio-PET market based on segmentation of application. These segmentations are further analyzed at the global and regional levels.
The base year considered for analysis is 2022, and the market estimates and forecasts are given from 2023 to 2028. The market estimates are provided in terms of volume (kilotons) and revenue (U.S. dollars, thousand).
The scope for the bio-PET market is segmented based on application into:
- Pouch and bag.
- Other packaging.
- Consumer goods.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Growing environmental concerns along with sustainability goals.
- Increasing demand for biopolymers.
Noopur Deshmukh– Associate Consultant-Advanced Materials Research
Noopur Deshmukh has over six years of industry experience in market research and analysis, specializing in advanced materials. She has experience in several domains, such as chemicals, materials, polymers, packaging, technology, and others. She works majorly on research studies, data gathering, market estimation & forecast, and competitive analysis, and providing clients with custom reports based on their business requirements. Academically, Noopur holds a master’s degree in Marketing and a bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
|Base year considered||2022|
|Forecast period considered||2023-2028|
|Base year market size||$158.6 million|
|Market size forecast||$326.6 million|
|Growth rate||CAGR of 12.4% from 2023 to 2028|
|Units considered||$ Thousands (Revenue) and Kilotons (Volume)|
|Segments covered||By Application and Region|
|Regions covered||North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa (MEA)|
|Countries covered||United States, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Germany, France, The UK, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, Southeast Asia, South Africa, and GCC Countries|
|Key Market Drivers||