High-Temperature Fibers: Global Markets to 2030
The global high-temperature fibers market should reach $14.6 billion by 2030 from $7.8 billion in 2021 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.2% for the forecast period of 2021 to 2030.
- 144 tables
- An overview of the global market for high temperature fibers
- Estimation of the market size and analyses of global market trends both in terms of volume and value, with data from 2020, estimates for 2021, 2026 and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2030
- Detailed description of the unique properties of high temperature fibers, such as high thermal resistance, low density, excellent electrical insulation, and its high-strength bearing capacity, and coverage of manufacturing process of high temperature fibers
- Quantification of high temperature fiber market based on region, fiber type, and application
- Analysis of market drivers, restraints and other forces impacting the global market and evaluation of current market size and forecast, and technological advancements within the industry
- Market share analysis of the key companies of the industry and coverage of their proprietary technologies, strategic alliances, and other key market strategies
- Comprehensive company profiles of the leading players, including Cytec Solvay, DuPont, Luyang Energy-Saving Materials Co., Ltd., SGL Carbon and Toray
This report will cover the high-temperature fiber industry. Definitive and detailed estimates and forecasts of the global market are provided, followed by a detailed analysis of the regions, fiber types, applications and ongoing trends.
This report covers the technological, economic and business considerations of the high-temperature fiber industry, with analyses and forecasts provided for global markets. Included in the report are descriptions of market forces relevant to the high-temperature fiber industry and their areas of application.
Global markets are presented with the size of high-temperature fiber segments, along with growth forecasts through 2030. Estimates of sales value are based on the price in the supply chain. Market-driving forces and industry structure are examined. International aspects are analyzed for all global regions and types of high-temperature fiber. Profiles of major global manufacturers are presented.
This report considers the impact of COVID-19. In 2020, the growth rate of every industry around the world was impacted by the pandemic. The presently developing COVID-19 pandemic has currently halted the progress of every economy. In addition to taking measures to lock down their respective countries to contain the spread of the coronavirus, especially in affected cities, various governments around the world are also taking the measures necessary to contain the economic slowdown.
The high-temperature fiber market is further segmented based on its fiber types: aramid fiber, carbon fiber, ceramic fiber and others like basalt fiber. The market is also segmented into applications with respect to fiber types.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
BCC Research Team possesses expertise and experience in life and physical science domains. They specialize in offering valuable business insights, including industry analysis, competitor intelligence, strategic and financial analysis, and opportunity assessment. The team has in-depth knowledge of various sectors, including healthcare, biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, IT, automation, advanced materials, and energy. They are proficient in qualitative and quantitative market intelligence providing clients with actionable insights. With a vast understanding of the competitive landscape, the team can support clients in making data-driven decisions to help them achieve a competitive edge in their respective markets.