Residential Roofing Materials: The North American Market
The North American residential roofing materials market is expected to grow from nearly $6.5 billion in 2015 to $7.8 billion by 2020, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.8% for the period of 2015-2020.
- An overview of the residential roofing market in North America.
- Analyses of market trends, with data from 2014, 2015, and projections of CAGRs through 2020.
- An overview of the residential roofing products used in the U.S. and Canadian markets.
- Information about the latest product developments and material and technology enhancements.
- Information on industry structure, a competitive analysis, and various distribution channels along with their dynamics.
- Content key to industries such as real estate development, architecture, community planning, home technology, oil and gas refining and processing, polymer processing, plastic molding, composite processing and molding as well as others.
- Analysis of the market's dynamics, specifically growth drivers, inhibitors, and opportunities.
- Profiles of major players in the industry.
This market research report includes a comprehensive analysis of all residential roofing products used in the North American residential roofing market. The report provides the latest in product developments, and material and technology enhancements, as well as various distribution channels and their dynamics. The current market demand for each product type is quantified by volume and value, with projections for growth from 2015 to 2020. This report also profiles leading North American residential roofing manufacturers. The report is divided into the following eight chapters:
- Industry Structure and Competitive Analysis.
- Roofing Products.
- Market Review.
- Distribution Channels.
- Company Profiles.
The author has completed numerous general industry reports and proprietary studies on the North American building products industry, including residential roofing, commercial roofing, building science, insulation, siding and trim, walls and ceilings, windows, composite decking and others.
The North American residential roofing market reached $4.8 billion in 2010 and $5 billion in 2011. It is expected to grow to $6.6 billion by 2016, a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.7%.
- Overall sales in the North American residential roofing market were worth nearly $5.3 billion in 2008, which decreased to $3.9 billion in 2009. By 2014, sales are projected to reach to $5 billion, for a 5-year CAGR of 5.3%.
- The largest segment in the market, LW Laminate, was valued at $2.4 billion in 2008. This decreased to $1.6 billion in 2009, and is projected to increase slightly to $1.8 million in 2014, for a 5-year CAGR of 2.0%.
- Sales in the three-tab material segment were worth $1 billion in 2008, decreased to $663 million in 2009. By 2014, they are projected to increase to $732 million, for a 5-year CAGR of 2.0%.