Sensors for Trace Contaminant Detection in Air: Technologies & Market
The global sensors for trace air contaminant detection market should grow from $215.8 million in 2017 to $412.4 million by 2022 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 13.8% for the period of 2017-2022.
- 46 data tables and 80 additional tables
- An overview of the global markets and technologies pertaining to sensor modules used in air trace contaminant detection
- Analyses of global market trends with data from 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022
- Characterization and quantification of market potential for sensor modules used in trace contaminant detection in air market on the basis of product category, pollutants type, geographical regions and application areas
- Information on market dynamics and growth driving factors such as stricter government regulations, environment protection acts, technological advancements in sensors and adoption of smart air network in manufacturing industries etc.
- Assessment of the vendor competitive landscape and their market share analysis
- Company profiles of leading global players, including Analog Devices, Figaro Engineering Inc., Honeywell Sensing and Productivity Solutions, Omron Electronics, Parallax Inc., and Vernier
The scope of this report is broad and covers different types of sensor products available in the market and their potential applications. The total market revenue includes sensors (sensor modules integrated in various systems) such as electrochemical sensors, metal oxide sensors, photo ionization detectors and others that help in the detection of trace contaminants in the air. Sensors analyzed in this report include those for trace elements and other inorganic contaminants, volatile organic compounds, biological contaminants and physical contaminants such as dust particles.
The global market for sensors for trace air contaminant detection is segmented by product and pollutant. Revenue forecasts from 2017 to 2022 are given for product and pollutant segments and regional markets with estimated values derived from manufacturers’ total revenues.
This report also includes a discussion of major players in each segment and region and the major drivers and regional dynamics of the industry.
The report concludes with a special focus on the vendor landscape and includes detailed profiles of major market vendors.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Tanmay Joshi has been an analyst for BCC Research since 2014, having authored numerous reports in the areas of advanced materials, biochemicals, industrial chemicals and the applied sciences. He holds both bachelors and master's degrees in chemistry, as well as a Master of Business Administration in Management Science. Prior to joining BCC Research, Joshi conducted chemical research in the R&D division of an international pharmaceutical company.