AI in Mental Health: Global Market Outlook
The report provides an overview of the global AI in mental health market and analyzes market trends. Using 2021 as the base year, the report provides estimated market data for the forecast period, 2022-2027. Revenue forecasts for this period are segmented based on organization size, component, provider, type, industry, and geography. It also highlights major trends and challenges that affect the market and the vendor landscape.
- 12 data tables and 16 additional tables
- A brief general outlook of the global market for AI in mental health prediction, detection and treatment solutions
- Analyses of the global market trends, with market revenue data for 2021, estimates for 2022, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2027
- Estimation of the actual market size and revenue forecast for AI in mental health market, and the corresponding market share analysis offering, technology, disorder type, and geographic region
- Updated information on market drivers and opportunities for AI in enhancing mental health care, key shifts and trends, regulations and industry specific challenges, and other demographic factors that will shape this market demand in the coming years (2022-2027)
- Discussion of the industry value chain analysis for AI in mental health market providing a systematic study of key intermediaries involved, with emphasis on solutions and service providers across geographies
- Patent activity and review of patent grants for AI in mental health by each major category
- Identification of the major stakeholders and analysis of the competitive landscape based on recent developments and segmental revenues
- Company profiles of major players within the industry, including Ginger, Lyra Healthcare Inc., Quartet and Woebot Health
In this report, the market has been segmented based on offering, technology, and geography. The report provides an overview of the global AI in mental health market and analyzes market trends. Using 2021 as the base year, the report provides estimated market data for the forecast period, 2022-2027. Revenue forecasts for this period are segmented based on organization size, component, provider, type, industry, and geography. Market values have been estimated based on the total revenue of AI in mental health application providers.
The report covers the market for AI in mental health with regard to the user base, across different regions. It also highlights major trends and challenges that affect the market and the vendor landscape. The report estimates the global market for AI in mental health in 2021 and provides projections for the expected market size through 2027.
The scope of the study includes AI in mental healthcare platforms and associated services, and services associated with the platform.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.
|Base year considered||2021|
|Forecast period considered||2022-2027|
|Base year market size||$636.8 million|
|Market size forecast||$3.8 billion|
|Growth rate||CAGR of 34.3% from 2022 to 2027|
|Units considered||$ Millions|
|Segments covered||Offering, Technology, Region|
|Regions covered||North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Rest of the World (RoW)|
|Key Market Drivers||