Transparent Conductive Coatings: Technologies and Global Markets
The global market for transparent conductive coatings is expected to grow to nearly $7.1 billion by 2018 from $4.8 billion in 2013, registering a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.0% between 2013 and 2018.
- An overview of the global market for transparent conductive coatings.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2012, estimates for 2013, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2018.
- Descriptions of film manufacturing processes.
- In-depth analysis of recent material developments.
- Segmentation of the global transparent conducting materials market based on manufacturing process (vacuum deposition vs. roll-to-roll), the film function in electronic devices and surface resistivity values.
- Comprehensive profiles of leading companies in the industry.
This BCC Research study has been conducted with a global perspective in terms of transparent conductive materials and their applications. Market projections have been conducted to cover the global market per technology or material type. The majority of market table values are expressed in million square feet.
The report provides:
- A presentation of technologies using transparent conductive coatings.
- A presentation of transparent conductive coating materials with their deposition process and physicochemical properties.
- A discussion of transparent conductive coatings materials performances and cost.
- An overview of recent relevant developments based on scientific and patent literature analysis.
- Profile of current industry players.
Claire Lepont is a nanocomposites and coatings specialist with extensive experience in the development of composite transparent conductive electrodes, especially for organic solar cells. She has a Master of Science degree in analytical chemistry and more than 10 years of experience in research and development in the coating industry.