Cancer Stem Cells: Technologies and Global Markets
The global market for cancer stem cells should grow from $2.1 billion in 2021 to $4.4 billion by 2026, at compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 16.1% for the period of 2021-2026.
- 50 tables
- An overview of the global market and technologies for cancer stem cells
- Estimation of the market size and analyses of global market trends, with data from 2019, 2020, estimates for 2021 and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2026
- Coverage of history, synthesis, isolation, identification and characteristics of cancer stem cells, and description of stem cell transplant types i.e., autologous, allogeneic, and syngeneic
- Detailed description of cancer stem cells, its pathophysiology and affects and major advancement of the industry and discussion on side effects of stem cells implantation
- Discussion on the future of stem cells for the treatment of COVID-19 and information about advancing stem cells to mainstream medicines for COVID-19
- Assessment of regulatory structure, pricing, and reimbursement scenarios; marketed and pipeline (R&D) products, and clinical trials
- Identification of market drivers, restraints and other forces impacting the global market and evaluation of current market size and forecast
- Market share analysis of the key companies of the industry and coverage of their proprietary technologies, strategic alliances, and other key market strategies
- Comprehensive company profiles of the leading players of the industry including AdnaGen AG, Advanced Cell Diagnostics Inc., BioNTech, Caladrius Biosciences Inc., Celgene Corp., ExCellThera, Gamida Cell, Silicon Biosystems and ViaCyte Inc.
This research report presents an in-depth analysis of the global cancer stem cells market by cancer type and geographic markets. The report includes key inhibitors that affect various factors that help in growth of cancer stem cells. The report discusses the roles of supply chain members from manufacturers to researchers. The report has an in-depth analysis of key companies operating in the global cancer stem cells market. In-depth patent analysis in the report will focus on providing extensive technological trends across years and geographies such as the U.S., Europe and China.
The cancer stem cells market is mainly segmented into two major components: cancer type and geography. Based on cancer type, the market is segmented into lung cancer, breast cancer, colorectal cancer, leukemia, melanoma, prostate cancer, brain cancer, bone cancer and other types of cancer. The market is segmented by geography into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and RoW.
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.
The global market for cancer stem cells will grow from $745 million in 2017 to $1.9 billion by 2022 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 21.2% for the period of 2017-2022.
- 25 data tables and 29 additional tables
- An overview of the global market for cancer stem cells and related technologies
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016, estimates for 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022
- Segmentation of the market by type and by region
- Discussion of market dynamics, including drivers, restraints, and opportunities
- Insight into the competitive landscape, including strategies, acquisitions, agreements, and new product launches
- Profiles of suppliers of cancer stem cells and analyses based on market share, cancer type, and region
- Company profiles of major players in the industry, including: Adnagen Ag, Caladrius Biosciences, Fluxion Biosciences Inc, Gamida Cell, Sphere Fluidics Ltd.