Cancer Stem Cells: Technologies and Global Markets
The global market for cancer stem cells will grow from $745 million in 2017 to $1.9 billion by 2022 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 21.2% for the period of 2017-2022.
- 25 data tables and 29 additional tables
- An overview of the global market for cancer stem cells and related technologies
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016, estimates for 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022
- Segmentation of the market by type and by region
- Discussion of market dynamics, including drivers, restraints, and opportunities
- Insight into the competitive landscape, including strategies, acquisitions, agreements, and new product launches
- Profiles of suppliers of cancer stem cells and analyses based on market share, cancer type, and region
- Company profiles of major players in the industry, including: Adnagen Ag, Caladrius Biosciences, Fluxion Biosciences Inc, Gamida Cell, Sphere Fluidics Ltd.
This research report presents an in-depth analysis of the global cancer stem cells market by cancer type and geographic markets. The report includes key inhibitors that affect various factors that help in growth of cancer stem cells. The report discusses the role of supply chain members from manufacturers to researchers. The report has an in-depth analysis of key companies operating in the global cancer stem cells market. In-depth patent analysis in the report will focus on providing extensive technological trends across years and geographies such as the U.S., Europe, and China.
The cancer stem cells market is mainly segmented into two major components: cancer type and geography. Based on cancer type, the market is segmented into lung cancer, breast cancer, colorectal cancer, leukemia, melanoma, prostate cancer, brain cancer, bone cancer, and other types of cancer. The market is segmented by geography into the North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and ROW.MBA in marketing.
Sangeeta Rai is a senior researcher who has analyzed and forecasted healthcare and advanced chemicals markets since 2011. She holds a Bachelor of Science in biotechnology and a Master of Business Administration in marketing. Prior to joining BCC Research, she has held senior research roles at Global Data and Infinity Research. Sangeeta Rai is a pseudonym of the author.