The global market for cell therapy biomanufacturing should grow from $6.5 billion in 2020 to $10.2 billion by 2025, at compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9.4% for the period of 2020-2025.
- 23 tables
- An overview of the global markets for cell therapy biomanufacturing
- Estimation of the market size and analyses of global market trends with data from 2019, 2020, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2025
- Assessment of market dynamics such as drivers, restraints, opportunities, and identification of growth inhibiting areas that affect the global market
- Detailed description of allogeneic (third party donor cells) and autologous (one's own body cells) forms of cell therapy and analysis of its advantages and limitations
- Information on clinical trials of cell therapies; insights into regulatory scenarios and initiatives by government organization
- Evaluation of current market trends, market size, market forecast, and technological advancements within the industry
- Market share analysis of the key companies of the industry and coverage of events like mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations or partnerships, and other key market strategies; and a relevant patent analysis
- Company profiles of major players of the industry, including Bristol-Myers Squibb Co., Caladrius Biosciences Inc., Lonza Group Ltd., Merck KGaA and Novartis AG
This research report presents an in-depth analysis of the global cell therapy biomanufacturing market by product type, application and region. The report discusses the key inhibitors to the growth of cell therapy biomanufacturing. The report discusses the role of participants in the supply chain from manufacturers to researchers. The report analyzes key companies operating in the global cell therapy biomanufacturing market. In-depth patent analysis in the report will provide a look at the existing and coming technological trends.
In this report, the cell therapy biomanufacturing market is segmented by product type, application and region. Based on product type, the market is segmented into source of cells (T-cells, Dendritic cells, tumor cells and stem cells), and type of therapy (autologous cell therapies, allogeneic cell therapies). The market by application is categorized into cardiovascular diseases, bone repair, neurological disorders, skeletal muscle repair, cancer and others. The market by region is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and ROW.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.