Genomics and Proteomic Tools for Emerging Markets in Asia-Pacific
The Asia-Pacific genomics and proteomics tools market should reach $5.9 billion by 2023 from $4.0 billion in 2019 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10.4% for the forecast period of 2019 to 2023.
- 22 data tables and 20 additional tables
- An overview of the Asia-Pacific (APAC) markets for genomics and proteomic tools within the life sciences industry
- Country-specific data and market analysis of genomics and proteomic technologies for China, India, South Korea and other emerging economies
- Analyses of the APAC market trends, with data from 2018 to 2019, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
- Information on factors driving the industry’s growth, current trends and opportunities, regulatory challenges and technological advancements that will shape the future marketplace within APAC region
- Identification of the companies best-positioned to meet the enormous supply demand equation because of their proprietary technologies, strategic alliances or other advantages
- Assessment of the competitive landscape and data corresponding to shares of leading market participants
- Patent study and analysis covering significant allotments of the U.S. patents
- Company profiles of leading market players within the APAC emerging markets, including 3Billion Inc., Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc., GE Healthcare, Novogene Corp., Qiagen NV, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., and Waters Corp.
The report would cover the Genomics and Proteomics Tools market, dynamics and competitive landscape of the Emerging markets in the Asia-Pacific. Key countries to be covered includes-China, South Korea and India. The market would cover products or tools for performing genomics and proteomics studies. Technologies and the products that would be covered in the report include- Sequencing technologies-Sangers Sequencing & Next Generation Sequencing, PCR Technologies, Flow Cytometry, Mass Spectrometry, Nucleic Acid Sample Preparation technologies(technique) and Separation Technologies for Nucleic Acids. A competitive Landscape for key selected technologies is covered along with profiles of manufacturers engaged in providing related technological products or services.
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.