Glycobiology: Global Markets for Diagnostics and Therapeutics
The global market for glycobiology will grow from nearly $24.6 billion in 2016 to nearly $50.1 billion by 2021 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 15.3% for the period of 2016-2021.
- An overview of the global markets for glycobiology diagnostics and therapeutics.
- Analyses of market trends, with data from 2015, 2016, and projections of CAGRs through 2021.
- Analyses of current trends, products, evolving technologies and new glycobiology related platforms in different clinical areas including oncology, immunology, cardiovascular, infectious diseases and neurodegeneration.
- A look at new tools for synthesizing, modifying and studying oligosaccharides and glycoconjugates.
- Evaluation of promising candidates for carbohydrate-based diagnostics, drugs and vaccines.
- Insight into how glycobiology offers enormous untapped potential in the discovery of new therapeutics derived from saccharides or other molecules which target the biosynthesis and function of saccharides.
- Profiles of major players in the industry.
This report presents current and important business tools to evaluate new commercial opportunities in glycobiology diagnostics, therapeutics and research tools market. The geographic scope of this study covers companies in the U.S. and worldwide. This market is complex and consists of number of different segments, each affected differently by scientific and technological development. The report identifies the main positive and negative factors in each segment and forecasts further trends, products and assay developments.
Dr. Marianna Tcherpakov has more than 10 years of experience as a bench scientist specializing in the areas of biochemistry, cell biology and industrial assay development and drug manufacturing. She has contributed to a number of scientific publications and holds several patents. She has expertise as an assay development scientist and is familiar with different research field trends and likely future developments.