Human Identification: Forensics, Genealogy and Security Applications
The global market for human identification reached $43.0 billion in 2019 and should reach $83.9 billion by 2024, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 14.3% for the period of 2019-2024.
- 28 data tables and 20 additional tables
- An overview of the global market for human identification (HI): forensics, genealogy and security applications
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2018, estimates for 2019 and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024
- Knowledge about of HI related technologies such as PCR, NGS, and rapid DNA testing
- Detailed description of HI applications in various sectors and discussion of current products, companies, new trends and developments
- Coverage of partnerships, collaborations and acquisitions in HI market space
- Company profiles of leading market participants within the industry, including 23andMe, Ancestry.com, DNA Diagnostics Center Inc., IDEMIA, NMS Labs, Promega Corp., QIAGEN and Verogen
This report represents a current and important business tool to evaluate technologies, trends, products, and market participants in the HI sector. The geographic scope of this study covers the U. S. and companies worldwide. The report identifies the main elements of HI products and technologies in different types of industries.
Dr. Marianna Tcherpakov has more than 10 years of experience as a bench scientist specializing in the areas of biochemistry, cell biology and industrial assay development and drug manufacturing. She has contributed to a number of scientific publications and holds several patents. She has expertise as an assay development scientist and is familiar with different research field trends and likely future developments.