Human Microbiome-based Drugs and Diagnostics: Global Markets
The global market for human microbiome-based drugs and diagnostics should reach a market size of nearly $9.9 billion by 2024.
- An overview of the global markets for human microbiome-based drugs and diagnostics.
- Analyses of global market trends, with estimates from 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024.
- Coverage of areas and applications where these technologies are applicable, such as cancer, diabetes, allergic disorders, irritable bowel disorders, celiac disease, and other G.I. disorders.
- An in-depth look at macro-level trends affecting this sector.
- Market intelligence on the technologies and platforms currently being deployed to develop these drugs and diagnostics.
- Specific emphasis on the products in development for various diseases, including the specific forecasts for these products by disease and geography.
- A look at the current level of investments in the sector, intellectual property development, and future of this sector.
The scope of the study includes the major microbiome-based drugs and diagnostics that are likely to be commercialized within the next eight years. Each product within each market is analyzed to determine its market status, market potential during the time period of 2018 to 2024. Microbiome intellectual property, investments and collaborations are discussed.
Influencing factors, industry structure, challenges facing the industry and patent status are discussed. BCC Research examines companies in the industry, corporate alliances and assay consumption by indication. We profile 25+ companies participating in this rapidly developing and evolving sector.
Since 2007, Megashwin Mehta has worked extensively in market development, sales, marketing and analysis in the healthcare sector, and holds a Bachelor of Science in Pharmaceutical Sciences.