Liquid Biopsy Research Tools, Services and Diagnostics: Global Markets
The global liquid biopsy market should reach nearly $4.5 billion in 2020 from $1.6 billion in 2015, registering a CAGR of 22.3% for the period of 2015-2020.
- An overview of the global markets for liquid biopsy research tools, services, and diagnostics
- Analyses of global market trends, with data for 2014, estimates for 2015, and projections of CAGRs through 2020
- Coverage of how these technologies can reduce invasive tumor biopsies, drive early cancer detection, and support precise drug administration
- Detailed analysis of liquid biopsy workflow technologies, biomarker classes, sample types, research tools reagents, and more
- Breakdowns of the market by product, product type, application, end use industry, technology, indication, as well as many others
- Evaluation of the market's dynamics, specifically growth drivers, restraints, and opportunities
- Profiles of major players in the industry
The scope of the report includes liquid biopsy technologies, applications, industry subsegments, biomarker technologies, major funding initiatives, patents and companies. The market sizes for liquid biopsy diagnostics are given for 2014, 2015 and 2020.
This report reviews liquid biopsy biomarkers and technologies, and provides background on why liquid biopsy is advantageous versus tissue biopsy. It then discusses some of the top research initiatives that are contributing to liquid biopsy development. Market driving forces are also discussed.
The structure of several important industry subsectors are reviewed, as well as major industry acquisitions and strategic alliances from 2013 to the present. Industry subsectors analyzed include NGS instruments, droplet digital PCR, target enrichment and amplification, single cell DNA polymerase, noninvasive prenatal screening and general liquid biopsy.
The market for liquid biopsy diagnostics is analyzed in depth. It covers commercialized diagnostic tests. The pure research field is excluded. The market is analyzed by application, biomarker type, analysis platform, analysis purpose and geographic region, including North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and the rest of the world.
Applications in this report include PCR-based, NGS-based, others (microarray, cytometry, Sanger sequencing, fluorescent in situ hybridization (FISH), and immunohistochemistry (IHC)).
Biomarker types in this report include cfDNA, CTC and EV.
Therapuetic areas in this report include cancer, NIPT and transplant.
Market data covers the years 2014, 2015 and 2020.
More than 85 companies in the liquid biopsy industry are profiled in this report.
BCC Research provides a summary of the main industry acquisitions and strategic alliances from 2013 through 2015, including key alliance trends.
John Bergin has produced successful and highly regarded market research reports in the life science industry for BCC research for more than 10 years. Mr. Bergin has held business development and international sales and marketing positions with Corning Inc., an advanced materials company. He has also held executive management positions with IBC Advanced Technologies, a molecular recognition company specializing in separations. Mr. Bergin's extensive expertise in commercializing new technologies is reflected in his market research reports.
Mr. Bergin received a BS degree in Chemistry and Masters of Business Administration (MBA) degree from Brigham Young University and an MS degree in biotechnology from Johns Hopkins University. John Bergin is a pseudonym of the author.
- Next-generation Sequencing: Emerging Clinical Applications and Global Markets (BIO126D)
- Liquid Biopsy Research Tools, Services and Diagnostics: Global Markets (BIO150D)
- DNA Data Storage: Global Markets and Technologies (BIO202A)
- Direct-to-Consumer Genetic Testing: Global Markets and Technologies (MDS008A)
- Next Generation Cancer Diagnostics: Technologies and Global Markets (BIO081C)