RNA Analysis Market
The global market for RNA analysis/transcriptomics should grow from $8.3 billion in 2021 to $13.4 billion by 2026, at compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9.9% for the period of 2021-2026.
- 41 tables
- An overview of the global RNA analysis/transcriptomics market
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2019, 2020, estimates for 2021 and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2026
- Detailed analysis of the current market trends and forecast, relevant R&D activities, new products launches and product enhancement in the industry and discussion of regulatory elements that are affecting the future marketplace
- Detailed description of RNA analysis types such as microarrays, polymerase chain reaction (PCR), sequencing technologies, and RNAI gene silencing, and coverage of their industry structure
- Market share analysis of the key companies of the industry and coverage of events like mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations or partnerships, and other key market strategies
- Company profiles of major players in the market including Agilent Technologies Inc., Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc., CD Genomics, Danaher, Roche, Illumina Inc., Merck KGAA, Qiagen, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
This study offers a global view of the RNA analysis for various applications. This report analyzes and assesses different types of RNA analysis involved, namely microarrays, polymerase chain reaction (PCR), sequencing technologies, and RNAi gene silencing. It also provides information by application, categorized as clinical diagnosis, drug discovery and toxicogenomics.
BCC Research analyzed and made projections for each market and its type, new products and technological advances. Also included in the report are a discussion of the impact of COVID-19 on the market and profiles of leading companies in the RNA analysis market. The leading firms in the market are Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Agilent Technologies Inc., Bio-Rad Laboratories, CD Genomics, Promega Corp., Illumina Inc., Qiagen NV, Danaher Corp., F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Merck KGaA, Fluidigm Corp., and Eurofins Scientific.
By region, this report is broken down into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, and the Middle East and Africa (MEA).
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.