RNAi Technologies and Global Markets
The global market for RNA Interference technologies is expected to grow from $262.1 million in 2015 to $392.6 million in 2020, registering a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.4%.
- An overview of the global market for RNAi technologies which are used in the areas of drug delivery, therapeutics, and diagnostics
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2014, estimates for 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2020
- A breakdown of the technologies: RNAi for drug delivery (by nanoparticle delivery, nucleic acid delivery, aptamer delivery); RNAi for drug discovery and therapeutics (by diseases); RNAi for disease diagnostics and biomarker development (by diseases); and RNAi for reagents, research tools, and other applications (by application)
- Examination of significant deals in the RNAi technologies sector during the last decade
- A look at commercial opportunities in the RNAi research tools and reagents, drug development, diagnostic, and agriculture markets
- Profiles of major players in the industry
BCC Research conducted the market assessment, the global and regional breakdown of sales data, market projection for the commercial RNAi technologies, application of the techniques in commercial sector as well as in research and development. Further, BCC Research offers the details of new developments, patent analysis, market leaders and market share, etc. for the RNAi technologies and its applications.
The report summarizes the global RNAi technologies market by category and by region. The RNAi market is analyzed based on RNAi research tools and reagents as well as on RNAi diagnostics. The research tools and reagents and therapeutics considered in this report are mainly for small/short interfering RNAs (siRNAs) and diagnostics are mainly based on microRNAs (miRNAs).
MicroRNA (miRNA) research tools, services, drug discovery etc. are excluded from this report; however, these areas are worth a separate report and thus are analyzed in BCC Research report BIO115B in detail. U.S. and non-U.S. markets are considered for the geographical market analysis. The prospective application of RNAi therapeutics in various disease classifications such as oncological, cardiovascular, neurodegenerative, ophthalmologic and others are discussed. The application and progress of RNAi technologies in agriculture is also discussed in this report.
BCC Research verified the sales data for the global and regional RNAi markets for the present and projected values through statistical analysis. The tools/technology details in the report are based on their present and their prospective application and suitability.
Shalini Shahani Dewan focuses on pharmaceuticals and biotechnology and has been a BCC Research contributor since 2002 as both an analyst and project manager. She has explored a wide range of topics and companies, including working for Johnson & Johnson doing market surveillance. She has an undergraduate degree in pharmacy and master's degree in medicinal chemistry. She resides in the Bay Area.
- Global Markets for CT Scanners (HLC024B)
- Technologies for Long-term Care and Home Healthcare: Global Markets (HLC079D)
- Renal Dialysis Equipment: Technologies and Global Markets (HLC164B)
- Fluoroscopy and C-arms: Technologies and Global Markets (HLC148B)
- Global Markets for Contract Pharmaceutical Manufacturing, Research and Packaging (PHM043G)
The global RNAi research tool and reagent, therapeutic, diagnostic, and agriculture market was valued at $210.2 million in 2012. The RNAi market is expected to reach $220.3 million in 2013 and $290 million by 2018, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.7% for the period of 2013 to 2018.
- An overview of the global market for RNAi technologies which are used in the areas of drug delivery, therapeutics, and diagnostics.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2011 and 2012, estimates for 2013, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) for the period 2013 to 2018.
- A breakdown of the technologies: RNAi for drug delivery (by nanoparticle delivery, nucleic acid delivery, aptamer delivery); RNAi for drug discovery and therapeutics (by diseases); RNAi for disease diagnostics and biomarker development (by diseases); and RNAi for reagents, research tools, and other applications (by application).
- Examination of significant deals in the RNAi technologies sector during the last decade.
- Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the market.
When do I get the report?
Most reports are fulfilled immediately. In some cases, it could take up to 24 hours.
In what format does this report get delivered to me?
We will send you an email with login credentials to access the report. You will also be able to download the pdf.
What are the free reports included in my purchase?
They consist of a collection of current reports from various partner publishers scanning multiple industries.
What is the difference between BCC Research and BCC Publishing?
BCC Research curates thousands of reports from different sources and provides access to this content to our clients. BCC Publishing is the publication arm of BCC Research (one of several publishers in our portal).
What reports do I get 'discounts' on with my purchase?
All reports. BCC Publishing reports will be available for a 50% discount. All other partner publishers are also available at deeply discounted rates.
Where are you located?
Wellesley Massachusetts, just outside of Boston, Massachusetts, USA.
How long has BCC Research been around?
We are approaching our 50 year anniversary in 2021!
What if I want you to invoice me for payment via Purchase Order?
Simply choose Pay by Purchase Order when you are checking out. We will connect with you via email to set up your order.
What if I have a question about your reports?
Call us, email us, or chat with us! We encourage your questions and feedback. We have a research concierge team available at all times, and included in every purchase, to help our customers find the research they need-when they need it.
Can I share this report with my team?
Absolutely yes, with the purchase of additional user licenses.
Can I use your research in my presentation?
Absolutely yes, so long as the publisher is properly cited.