Sepsis Diagnostics: Global Markets
The global sepsis diagnostic market should reach $837 million by 2026 from $587.6 million in 2021 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.3% for the forecast period of 2021 to 2026.
- 35 data tables and 15 additional tables
- An updated overview of the global sepsis diagnostics market
- Analyses of the global market trends, with data from 2019 to 2021, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2026
- Evaluation and forecast the global market size for sepsis diagnostics, and corresponding market share analysis by product, technology type, diagnostic method, test type, pathogen, end user and geographic region
- Highlights the current and future market potential of sepsis diagnostics along with a detailed analysis of the drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the market
- Identification of promising new products and technologies still in the development and assess the probability that they will be commercialized successfully in the next five years
- Discussion of the COVID-19 implications on the market for sepsis clinical diagnostics and research studies
- Information pertaining to the companies best positioned to meet this demand owing to their proprietary technologies, mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and other strategic alliances
- Insight into the recent industry structure, current competitive scenario, R&D activities, product launch strategies and company value share analysis based on their segmental revenues
- Descriptive company profiles of the leading global players, including Abbott Laboratories, Bruker Corp., Roche Diagnostics Corp., Siemens Healthineers AG and Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
The current report provides detailed exposure to the sepsis diagnostic market. This report highlights the current and future market potential of sepsis diagnostics, as well as a detailed analysis of market drivers, challenges and opportunities. The report also covers market projections to 2026 and market shares for key market players. It details the market share of sepsis diagnostics based on technology type, product, diagnostic method and pathogen type. The report includes company profiles of the key players, with detailed information regarding their business segments, financials, product portfolios and recent developments. The report also provides the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on this market.
The regional market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Rest of the world. For market estimates, data have been provided for 2019 as the historic year and 2020 as the base year, with a forecast for 2026.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
BCC Research Team possesses expertise and experience in life and physical science domains. They specialize in offering valuable business insights, including industry analysis, competitor intelligence, strategic and financial analysis, and opportunity assessment. The team has in-depth knowledge of various sectors, including healthcare, biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, IT, automation, advanced materials, and energy. They are proficient in qualitative and quantitative market intelligence providing clients with actionable insights. With a vast understanding of the competitive landscape, the team can support clients in making data-driven decisions to help them achieve a competitive edge in their respective markets.
|Base year considered||2020|
|Forecast period considered||2021-2026|
|Base year market size||$548.9 million|
|Market size forecast||$837.0 million|
|Growth rate||CAGR of 7.3% from 2021 to 2026|
|Units considered||$ Millions|
|Segments covered||Method Type, Test Type, Pathogen Type, End User,|
|Regions covered||North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Rest of the World (RoW)|
|Key Market Drivers||