Synthetic Biology: Emerging Global Markets
- The global market for synthetic biology generated $233.8 million in 2008. This is expected to increase to $2.4 billion in 2013, for a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 59.8%.
- The chemicals and energy segment has the largest share of the market, worth $80.6 million in 2008. This should reach $1.6 billion in 2013, for a CAGR of 81.6%.
- The biotechnology and pharmaceuticals segment is the second-largest market segment, worth 80.3 million in 2008. This segment is projected to increase at a CAGR of 49.2% to reach $594 million in 2013.
- Examine BCC’s complete catalog of Market Research Reports and place direct orders
- Subscribe to any of BCC’s many industry newsletters
- Read announcements of recently published reports and newly launched newsletters
- Register for BCC’s well-known conferences
- Request additional information on any BCC product
- Take advantage of special offers