Western blotting is the one of the most widely-used methods for protein identification and relative quantitation. This report will look at the application areas and market dynamics of western blotting market.
- An overview of the global market for western blotting and discussion on factors impacting this process
- Knowledge about processes like tissue preparation, proteins transfer, blocking and antibody interactions
- Description of concepts like gel electrophoresis and antibody probing
- Details of Lyme disease and HIV/AIDS and discussion on how it plays a major driving factor to the industry
- Discussion on major application areas of Western Blotting technique such as disease diagnostics, agriculture, biomedical & biochemical research
- Coverage of fluorescent, multiplex and chemiluminescent Western blotting techniques and description of their protocol
Vijay Laxmi has more than 20 years of experience in the healthcare domain. In addition to producing business research and consulting, she has conducted corporate briefings for top players in a wide range of market segments. She has worked with major market research firms and handled projects for various consultancies.